Kiss 13

*Two years later*

*in the new Washington town* 

*at her apartment*

"Luca, if you don't give me my chips right now, I swear to god I will shift right here and tear your face off." Alya (all-e-ah) threatened.

I giggled at my best friends and roommates. Luca jumped over the couch and Alya followed suit. I sighed and sat on the other couch across from it. The white couches were very clean, with the false white fur bleached often. I smiled as Luca jumped on to the white glass coffee table.

"Luca, don't you dare break that. You know I'll be on Alya's side and you won't win." I glared.

"Fine, fine, fine," he stepped off easily and smiled at Alya. When he stuck his tongue out at her I yanked down his pants. The dirty blond, green eyed teen wolf stared at me in disbelief. 

"Ok, that's it." He roared, shifting as he jumped onto me. I screamed and my wolf helped me tackle him.

'Bite his head off!' The red wolf next to me mind linked.

' Alya! No!' Mint threatened. She loved Luca, especially teasing him.

'I can hear you guys!' Luca howled and I shifted back with a laugh. We all shifted and didn't even rush to cover up. We had seen each other naked many times before. 

"Got to go. Ill be back maybe midnight if Conveyance feels nice. Alya, you said you where going out at eleven so ill see you tomorrow maybe, Rain ill see you later. Love ya guys!" Luca sighed.

"Bye Luca! I may or may not eat all the snacks while you're gone. Pick up groceries please please please please!" I begged.

"Bye Luca." Alya yawned.

"Fine ill get groceries, but YOU have to get groceries next week!"

"Wait... a whole week from now?" 

"Yep." 

"Fine."

"Bye."

"Bye."

He left and I turned to Alya. 

"So... where are you going at eleven?"

"Eric Hollem's house.."

"Luca's beta?! You monster! Now Luca's gonna have to listen to him saying: Oh Alya, so aggressive, so touchy! We made such sweet sweet love I can-"

"Thats enough!" She interrupted.

She sighed and walked off to get ready. I suppose I may tell you who they are...

In my white model house, there are three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Mom looked for two roommates, but I saw them first and now they are my roomies. 

Alya first. She was born in Mexico, has half brown half Orange hair, two older siblings, three younger siblings and 8 half siblings. She hates them all. She is stubborn and easily my second best friend ever. She has a mate, Eric, and loves him. With her dark skin, brown eyes and a curvy figure, she really is pretty.

Luca now. He found his mate but she rejected him, and sometimes he goes and has some fun when he is drunk, but he always cries the next morning and runs away for a while. He and I sleep in the same room often because I get cold and have nightmares and he gets warm and has nightmares. He has dirty blonde shaggy hair, smooth cream skin, a very hairless body, and pine green eyes. 

He is a rouge pack alpha. 

You might be thinking: What about your past?!

Exactly. My past. I loved Kyson so much it hurt and he left me. My heart was so broken I cried for days. 

Abigail's ringtone fills the air. I answer with caution and move to my room.

"Hello?"

"Rain?"

"Yes, this is Rain. "

"It's me Abigail."

"What do you need?"

"I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" 

"He marked another girl."

"Great for him."

Luca burst inside with a loud 

"RAINY RAINY DAY?! WHERE IS MY RAINBOW?"

I sighed.

"Got to go, Abigail."

"Is that a male?!"

"Yeah, now bye."

I set my phone down.

"Luca, I'm in my room. Come on in."

"Rain! We get to sleep together for longer tonight! I don't have any work!"

"Yay! Can we watch a movie? And do you get food? Do I smell chick-fil-a?! "

"Yes you do! I got you a chicken nugget meal with a frozen lemonade."

"OMG I WANT TO MARRY YOU!! Thank you thank you thank you!" He ran to get it and when he came back I asked

"What movie?"

"Hmmm... Oh, that new horror one came out."

"IT?"

"Yeah." 

"It's on Netflix now?"

"Yep."

"YAY!"

"Umm.." my phone said. Shit. I left it on speaker and didn't hang it up!

I smacked the end call button and sigh. He hugged me and we watched it, sometimes screaming. Alya left later. We ate the popcorn he bought, and I made a blueberry shake. We gulped our own down, him laughing at my blue mustache, and me laughing at his. He licked his mustache off and so did I. 

*later that night*

"Good night Luca." I mumbled.

"Night Rain."

I knew it. He was awesome. Not like I'd tell him, though.