Marceline_

Bubblegum had asked me the same question I had been asking myself.
Do I love her?
Besides my mother would never allow me to see her again if she knew how I really felt.
After all I was only 17 I couldn't make that decision on my own she would say. She was a homophobic brat. Very strict didn't like any sort of fun. I love my mom but she was the only thing that was in my way.

I sat there in my window knees pulled to my chest and felt so sorry for myself. I sank deeper and deeper into my hole of sadness.

I then I sat up and looked over at my backpack, I was going to leave tonight I had to.

I was sure that bubblegum would run away with me. I always had a connection in my head with hers I could hear voices like bubblegums telling me her thoughts she was sad, frustrated, and hurt. I could hear it.

I had always imagined a life with her living together our own house. A wedding but I thought it was all a phase. A made up thing in my brain to make me cope with life. Leaving was my only escape, it was now or never.

I packed everything I needed up into my backpack

I had left a note on the fridge for my mom I knew she wouldn't except me for who I am. She was selfish and never really cared what I did with myself. I didn't need her anymore.

"I do love bubblegum"I whispered