Its just one small story

Once there was boy called billy he is 10 years old. He loves playing halo on the Xbox he is addicted to it. One day he was playing on halo and halo were a troop Down. And suddenly the TV turn off and halo jumped out the TV. Halo said he needed billy to complete the missions.Of course billy said yes. So I jumped into the TV and halo gave me all the equipment I needed. So we set of killing our enemy's. Billy and halo were really good when they were together. They have completed their fist mission in 30 minutes. Billy loved halo. But he had his mum worried to death. She has called the police and everything.

Than they completed the second mission in about 40 minutes. Billy was having so much fun in the game he never wants to leave. His family are really scared about billy where he is and what's he is doing. And the good thing is billy missed school yay he said. He missed a week of school lucky boy. Billy and halo washed their face of in the river and billy nearly got eaten by a crocodile he only got bit. He lost quite a lot of blood.

But eventually they completed the third mission. Witch they said has been the hardest of them all. Everyone that's playing halo can see billy in the game some of them realised it was billy.was nearly better then the rest of the troops but not better than halo. Billy and halo were on fire at killing. Billy and halo and the troops had to camp for the night on top of a hill.they woke up to a beautiful sunny day. As they woke enemy's surrounded them lucky they shot them all. They completed the last mission. In 20 minutes.

Billy went back home and his was relived that he came back he shared his story with everyone.

The end