Chapter 3

The perfect one for you

The perfect one that you will meet someday. Just look or just take a glance.

It's been one week since my birthday. Nothing unusual happened, but I've been thinking about Leo. As always, I always see him on my dreams. I can feel the butterflies on my stomach whenever he smiles.

Ugh. Love and stupidity, they are not synonymous and yet you can perfectly describe it to someone like me.

Love is more like directly proportional to stupidity. Of course it's only applicable to those martyrs like me.

Like I always do every Saturday, I take a walk on the park. It really feels nice, the weather is great. As I walk, there I saw him looking at them again, hurt. It made me sad seeing him hurting and in the end we are the same. We both fell in love to a person that we will never love us back. No matter what we do, how tiring it is. But of course like I said I am a martyr and so is he.

"They are happy, "I heard him say. I went up to him; to comfort him at least I can be with him as a friend.

"They are "I answered.

"I know you love her, but she love someone else and they are perfect for each other, "I added. No, I am not saying it because I love him. I am saying it for him to realize that there is nothing to fight for.

"I know but still I can't unlove her, "he said. I can see the sadness in his face; it made me want to hug him.

"You can't unlove a person Leo, you just love and love, "I told him. At least that is what I believe in.

"You deserved to be love, everyone is. Someday you will find the person that will love you unconditionally. The perfect one for you, "I assured him. And honestly, I want to be that person. Is it possible?

"Thank you," he said smiling. I just smiled back, after that we went to our separate ways.

"No problem, we are friends after all "I said smiling. At least we are friends.

"Are you hungry? "He asked.

"A little bit, "I answered.

"Then let's go "after that we went to our favourite restaurant and ate our favourite food.

"Thank you for being there, "he said.

"You've been thanking since this forever, "I joked.

"How can I repay you? "He sincerely asked.

Just a glance and it will make my day great.

A glance will only make me love you even more.

"Be kind always, "I answered.

I fall in love with him because of his personality. He is so kind, basically he is an angel.

I hope he can love me too, the way he loves her. But I don't want to be a rebound if ever that happens. We girls are worth to be love, we are priceless and so our hearts. Don't let any guys use us, I'm not that stupid.

To love and be love that what everyone wants but we can't get everything we want and that is life. It is not unfair; maybe it is just destined to happen like that.

"You know it's been 2 years since we met, "he said. Of course I know, I will never forget the day we met.

"Of course, our school lose "I said faking a laugh.

"I know, you seem upset that day, "he said.

"Well as you know, I am not really a sport person but we still lose so I hated everyone in your school, "I explained. He just laughs.

Don't laugh. It can make my heart beat faster; it can make my face blush. It can make everything go in slow motion.

"I am glad we met that day, who knows that we became close, "he said.

God knows how much thankful I am that I met you that day, and God knows how I wish that I never met you. I wish that I never met you so that I wouldn't fall in love you, so I wouldn't get hurt.

I want to stop the pain but how?

I want to stop the feelings but I can't.

"Yeah, "I smiled at him.

"You really love her; do you "I said. His smile faded, his sadness resurfaces. I know that I shouldn't say that but it's like my mouth has its own mind.

"Yeah, "he answered.

"She's lucky, "I said almost a whisper.

"Why," he asked.

"I don't know, you are a very nice person. Having someone like you is great, "I answered.

"I hope she will know that, "he said bitterly.

"She won't, for love is blind. When you're in love you only see the person you love, you can't see the others. You will never notice them, "I told him.

"You're right," He sighed.

"Sorry," I shouldn't say that. It hurts even I is affected.

"Don't be, you're right. " He said.

After we ate, we decided to go back to the park. Strolling to the park is really good especially when you are with someone you love.

"It is a nice day; you need to be happy "I said to him.

"It is indeed a nice day "he agreed.

"I hope I can forget her," he said.

"You don't have to," I told him.

"Someday you will realize that you're not in love with her anymore, it's about timing. It is always about time, be patient. Like I said, you will meet the right girl for you soon" I explained.

Right. Someday I will forget him too, and I will realize that it's not worth it.

"And yeah I told you that you can't unlove a person, anyway it's hard to explain. There is a different degree of love; your love with her is a different degree" yup, even I is getting lost in my thoughts.

"Yeah, I understand. Thank you "he said smiling.

" No problem," if it's you. Yeah.

If this is a love story, he will realize soon that I am the one for him, that the person he's always looking for is me. But this is not a love story, not a cliché love story for my story is real and it will never have an ending like in those fairy tales.

END OF CHAPTER 3