' 하나 '

Birds chirped from outside my window. It was a new day and I was officially jobless.

I've never made any decisions like this under pressure, I should've actually used my brain beforehand. Quitting a good paying job? I huffed at my thoughts, turning on my phone to view some local jobs that were hiring.

Cashier, Waitress, Customer Service, Retail worker, Janitor, Cashier, Waitress, Cashier...

I continued to scroll, finding nothing that really pleased my eye until I stumbled upon one job opportunity in particular; one that shocked me due to how rare it was.

Cosmetic Worker For Bighit Entertainment.

───

I played with the handle of my coffee cup as I tried to decide if I should really apply for the position or not

I played with the handle of my coffee cup as I tried to decide if I should really apply for the position or not. I have the experience and I could be working with my idols, there really any reason why I wouldn't apply...

The red 'apply' button felt as if it was calling my name, the urge to press was too strong. I figured that I don't have anything to lose, if they don't choose me then they just don't choose me. With one tap, my eyes were fixed onto the new application form.

I layed back as I thoughtfully filled it out, the empty boxes filling in one by one. As the process came to an end, I was sure to go back and check for typos or any errors I could have made.

Submit application?

yes or no

Thank you for applying!

I sat up and took a deep breath, grabbing my now empty cup and taking it to the kitchen.