The day we start to loving each other

There is someone named Kim Eun Joo that was in grade 11.She live in Seoul , South Korea.Her life is full of bad things.Her parents divorce when she was in grade 8.Now she live with her mother , Park Se Na.
   Eun Joo is a relaxed person but have hard heart. 'KRING!!' Eun Joo rush to the class."Hey Eun Joo yah , why did you late ? There's a boy searching for you.He ask us to told you to wait for him upstairs after school.He is our senior , you know?" Told her friend , Kang Min."what? A boy ? Our senior? Huh....oh okay." She sit down and take out English text book.the teacher come in and go to Eun Joo place and whisper to her.Eun Joo just nod her head slowly and look down.the teacher go back in front and start to teach them.After English subject finish , as told , Eun Joo go to the  teacher's room and saw her mother are there.
   She get out from the teacher's room and crying right after seeing her mother scold her teacher.Eun Joo went back to her class and sit down.Soo Hwa ask if her friend is okay or not.Eun Joo just nod her head but still crying."Yah , What happened ? Why are you crying ? Answer me Eun Joo yah !" Ask Soo Hwa to Eun Joo."nothing , I'll tell you later." Say Eun Joo.The class end so early. Eun Joo almost forget that someone will waiting for her upstairs after school.She just know that the boy is their senior.suddenly , the boy ask ,  "Are you the girl with many problems ? Eun Joo ? Is it you ?" "Yes , who are you ?" Ask Eun Joo."I'm Jung Tae Yong in grade 12 , nice to meet you.How about you?" "Ahh , annyeonghaseyo , my name is Kim Eun Joo in grade 11 , nice to meet you too , But why you want to see me?" Eun Joo introduce herself and was blushing.Eun Joo whisper to herself and say 'woah , why so handsome ? Why did he want to see me ? I think I like this boy' "oh , I just want to see you . Actually , why did your mother came to school today ? She ask me for teacher's room." Ask Tae Yong.Eun Joo didn't answer the question and just left.Tae Jun feel weird.Same as Eun Joo , he tell himself , 'so pretty'.
   Eun Joo went to her dormitory and lying on her bed while thinking about what her mother told her teacher today."what did you were thinking , Eun Joo yah ?" Ask Soo Hwa.Eun Joo get up from her bed and ask Soo Hwa , "Yah , how did you feel if I transfer school ?" Soo Hwa answer it fast after heard Eun Joo question "of course I will never let you go and I will cry all day long and I will make you stay with me no matter what , but why did you ask that ?" Eun Joo change their topic for not giving Soo Hwa knows why."Did you know , there's a boy seeing for me today , he waiting for me upstairs right after school ended. His name is Tae ... ? Ah , Jung Tae Yong. Did you know who is he?" "Aigoo , did you means our senior ? He is top 3 handsome boy in our school.You don't know ? Why you ask about him ? You like him , huh ?" Said Soo Hwa with her many questions."eyy , no way.Just asking" tell Eun Joo to her best friend , Soo Hwa.