Sneaky Bacca {Merome Smut/Lemon}

Jerome's P.O.V

One hour

Thats all we have

One.Hour

I smirk at my Benja. I had stolen a potion from Seto which had turned my boyfriend into a girlfriend for a few hours. He had already been messing around earlier and no i dont mean like that. I splashed the potion on him while he was asleep. He woke up an hour later. Then he locked himself in the bathroom for three hours from being pissed at me and here we are now with an hour left of my girl benja.

He's still pissed at me but it just makes him that more sexy. "Just one hour~' i whisper in her ear in my seductive tone. I can tell she was blushing, i knew she just loved when i used that voice. I pinned him, well her, down onto the bed, bringing her into a passinate kiss. she wrapped her arms around my neck as she kissed me back

i continued with the passionate kiss as i ran my hand slowly down her stomach. i move up her shirt and i slip my hand down her pants. i felt around her entrance then broke the kiss to see my benja biting her lip and looking into my eyes. I take my hand away "heh wet already? I havent done anything" i smirk and she just blushes red.

I take off Mitch's shirt and my eyes widen. I lick my lips then i kiss along her jawbone. slowly making my way to her neck then chest. i lightly nibble on one of her breasts while running my hand along her thigh. i got the moans i was earing for and i just smirked. i guess she was really enjoying this. I glance up at her and i notice she was giving e a 'Get on with it' look.

"Oh right time limit..."

i take off my shirt then i pull off her ,now baggy pants, along with her boxers. I slip my pants off and i lean down, starting to make out with her, she opens her mouth for me and i smirk. i expertly move my tounge around her mouth while sliding off my boxers

The kiss continues for another minute or two before i slipped my boxers down. I lined my member up at Mitchs entrance and i glanced up at her for approval. She nodded and i slowly thrusted inside of her, earning a louder moan than expected.

I smirk and lean down, still inside of her, i plant kisses along her jawline. "Thats only the tip biggums" i say seductivly, hardening my thrusts. Mitch begins to moan louder as she wraps her arms around my neck. I look up at her to see that her face is flushed red as she tries to contain her moans.

I start to thrust deeper and harder, letting out a small moan myself at how tight she is. I will admit i enjoyed Mitch being a girl much more in bed, but i did fall in love with him. I stop kissing her jawbone and i back up. I grab Mitchs hips and i start to thrust a lot faster, moaning a bit louder.

My thrusts continue to quicken as i feel my abdoman heat up. I look up to see Mitch moaning and panting heavily, i smirk and thrust deeper and that makes her moans louder along with her grabbing the sheets on the bed. Then Mitch moaned even louder as he came. 

It felt so pleasureable but i wasnt done, Mitchs moans turn softer as i continue to thrust into her sensitive body, i pin her legs down and i lean down to connect my lips with Mitch's. I feel my abdoman heat up  and i bite my lip, i thrust as deep as i can into Mitch and i cum, earning a very loud moan from my genderbent lover. I slowly take my member out of my lover and i lay down next to her, pulling the blanket over us. I hear the benja groan in slight pain and i look over at her to see that Mitch is back to hos normal male self.

I smile and kiss Mitch but he just looks at me with an irritated look.  "my d-dick,balls, and a-ass hurts...a-and i can still feel your f-fucking cum inside m-me...'

"its ok Biggums," i wrap my arms around Mitch, bringing him into a hug "im here" i smile

he just groans "n-never fucking again...' he groans 

"ok biggums, never again~'

i just say with a smirk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry its not as detailed or long as my other two stories XP i got lazy and i havent written/roleplayed a smut in a while ugh :P