The ruins Pt. 2

"well?" said the voice "No... I- I cant..." Then Lilly came back. The Voice was gone. "Who was that?" Lilly asked in a soft tone. Y/N shruged."well then, Lets get to the house. Shall we?"
-Time skip-
Lilly Had a pie waiting for Y/N. You felt a hand go into youre F/C shorts and go back out. You felt youre pocket. something was in it, "Ah- I see you found youre suprise!" It was a flip phone, old yet still in good shape. Lilly's home was very fancy."Well how about you get some pie. Its butterscotch-Scinnimon!" you went into the kitchen. you looked at the knife dispenser. Where are all the knives? you wonderd. you saw a knife one lonley knife. you picked up the knife to take a slice of the pie. It was rock hard. No sereously it was hard is the creator ok? (No. no I am not.) You went to go tell Lilly but she was gone. you noticed stairs, so you went down the stairs. Lilly was their, "Y/N please go to bed" You walked faster, Lilly started to run Then their was a door. A cold vibe came from the door "My child. Prove youre self worthy To continue." You now were in a fight with Lilly!

"Im sorry..." About eightteen balls of fire came flying down  You dodged the attack.
~Time skip cause im lazy :( ~
Two hours passed, You spared countless times. A wave of fire came down- But it missed Y/N You spared lilly. "... Im- So h-happy... You're not like them..."  Lilly choked out. she ran over and huged you "Please, dont trust Aurthur. he is a bad person.Now do be carefull." Lilly opened the door. "See you on the other side."
------------------------------------------------
dhycgbhdhstb THANK-  sorry for the long cliff-hanger. but up next is-