One | ✓

7:47 A.M.
February 16th, 2017

J I M I N
P.O.V.

"Oppa! I'm hungry!" jimin whined as he walks around the house looking for yoongi."Oppa..!"Jimin cried out in distress, thinking about yoongi leaving for work without saying 'bye' or 'i love you'. Yoongi usually tells him that before he leaves and it makes him on edge when he doesn't. Jimin ran to their bedroom, jumped on the bed and curled on the bed holding his teddy bear that Yoongi got him for their 2nd anniversary last year."Meanie.."Jimin felt tears building up in his eyes, as he starts to fall asleep thinking about Yoongi.

11:43 P.M.

Jimin woke up still sad that yoongi isn't there. Jimin sat up looking around the room. He got out of bed and sw that it was already 11:43 p.m at night, and yoongi still isn't here. He got out of bed and ran downstairs and sat at the door, waiting for yoongi to walk in. A few minutes passed and Jimin had fell asleep at he door.

Y O O N G I
P.O.V.

I'm in my car rushing to get home and spend some time with with my baby, jimin. Because he's been acting weird lately. I just can't put my finger on it. I honestly feel really bad about not giving him enough attention and love recently, so I was going to watch a movie with him and suprise him with a gift. I have it in my trunk for him.
As I pulled up in my drive- thru I got out of the car and went to the back and grabbed the box of chocolates and the shopping bag from the trunk. I started to unlock the door as I peeked in to see jimin on the floor asleep. I kneeled down and rubbed the back of his head, gently trying not to scare him awake. "Jimin...baby, wake up.." I whispered. I saw his eyes flutter open slowly and he looked at me. And God- he looks so so beautiful. His messy blonde hair has strands sticking up everywhere, cute pink lips formed in a pout."o-oppa?.." he said sitting up and rubbing his eyes like a little baby-Adorable."Hey baby..I'm home." I said rubbing his head. Then suddenly, he started..crying."Baby, what's wrong?" I said sitting on the floor and pulling him in my arms."Y-you left and i-i m-missed y-you and you w- were gone so l-long I thought y-you'd never come b-ack..o-oppa please d-dont l-l-leave m-me.."he said crying twice as hard. My heart began to swell and tears fell down my face. Just seeing him scared and crying hurt me. I kissed his head and rubbed his head " I promise I will never ever leave you baby..." I said and he slowly stopped crying with little hiccups leaving his lips."I-I l-love you.."he said cuddling in my arms."I love you too baby.." I stood up, bent down, and picked him up in bridal style. And took him to our bedroom. I gently put him on the bed not caring I still had my suit on, and got into bed with him and pulled him close and he snuggled in my chest and arms.
J I M I N
P.O.V.

Warm.

And they quickly and peacefully fell asleep.

This is more of a fluff cuz why not. And the next chapter is going to be fluff cuz im just taking a break on the smut :))
But I promise u that third chapter WILL be smut.
[I'm editing all my chapters in this book]
Ahem- but hope u enjoyed this chapter~
- nunasenpai