4 - Mates

[You]
"Uuuuggggghhhhh" I groaned as I held my head in frustration

"Freaking math! How in the world do you find x??????" I yelled as I glared at the problem in front if me. It was a Saturday and the teacher thought it would be a great gift to give us a homework.

After a few minutes, the paper was still left blank. I slammed my hands on the table, standing up and walking to the living room to get some stress off.

I stomped to where dad is on the couch and threw myself beside him, anger filling my wolf eyes. "What's gotten you in such stress Y/N?" My dad asked, a little bit scared at my face.

"Homework" I replied with an annoyed look as I stared at the movie playing in front of me. My dad laughed at that leaving me confused.

"Haha, totally relate! Honey just leave it, stress isn't worth it for us wolves" my dad said as I rolled my eyes. "Dad, I can't fail!"

"Why not? Math isnt needed for our lives"

"Yeah I know but I still cant, I've already been sleeping during classes and sometimes skipping school, so acing the tests is the only way to make up for it" I pouted as I crossed my arms around my chest

"Ha! Your fault for being such a lazy bummer" he said carefree. Honestly even if my dad acts like the most caring father, when it comes to school he just doesn't care and takes this opportunity to make fun of me.

"You're no help!" I said as I stormed back to my room "Just leave school! You'll thank me later!" I heard my dad yell as I rolled my eyes and closed the door.

I headed to my desk, but once I found the homework I stormed out again, this time heading out the house. "Where are you going?" My dad asked

"outside, I need some fresh air" my dad chuckled at that. "Tch, idiot" I heard my dad mumble before leaving the house.

I headed to the park and sat by a bench appreciating the beach view it has as well. After a few minutes I headed to a store to get some ice cream.

I skipped along the pathway until my shoulder was bumped harshly causing me to fall down. As I stood up, dusting the dirt off my pants, I grabbed the boys collar angrily before looking at his face.

When I turned my head up to look at his face, my grip released "ah s-sorry" I said hanging my head low as Jungkook tsked. "Whatever" he said, walking past me but I grabbed his arm before he went any further, causing a tingling feeling to rush through.

"I said sorry and you just said a 'whatever'?" I mocked his voice at the end, staring deeply into his dark eyes. I expected him to finally return the kindness but instead he returned the glare except his eyes were filled with despise, extreme hate.

"I say whatever I want, leave me alone" I couldn't help but notice his dark eyes turning a shade of blue, my eyes widening.

"You're a-"

"Shut up!" He cut me off before gripping my wrist tightly and pushing me off. 'He's a werewolf' I thought. As he left me behind on the pavement, I couldn't get my mind off that electric feeling whenever our hands touched. My dad says it's something I feel when I touch my mate.

'He's my mate!" I thought as I stood up happily, going back to the ice cream shop.

[Jungkook]

'No, she will never be my mate. I will not accept one. Loving a werewolf? Ha! What a joke, I'll kill her before she takes my heart'

-------

Monday
[Author]

"Hnnnngggghhh" you made a weird sound as you stretched your tired body on your bed. You checked your clock and it was 10:00 AM. You went downstairs to your dad in the kitchen as he looked at you with a smirk evident on his face.