#2 He Catches You Singing One of Their Songs

LIAM:

"Where do broken hearts go?" you sang while cleaning your room. Liam wasn't supposed to be back for an hour, so nows the chance to jam!

"Tell me where you're hiding now," you sang the next line quite loudly.

"Where do broken hearts go?" you sang once again but you heard another voice harmonise with yours. You turned around to see Liam leaning against the door frame.

"I thought you weren't going to be home for an hour or so.." you trailed off.

"Well I'm glad I came home early so I can hear your beautiful voice," he smiled. You blushed.

"I love you," you walked up to him and pecked him on the cheek.

"I love you too, Y/N," he chuckled and kissed you.

HARRY:

"Everybody wanna steal my girl," you sang loudly as you were cleaning the dining table.

"Everybody wanna take her heart away," you sang the next line and did a few weird dance moves as you quietly giggled to yourself.

You were home alone since Harry was at the recording studio, or at least you thought he was.

"Couple billion in the whole wide world, find another one cause she belongs to me," you sang as you finished cleaning. You turned around to see a smirking Harry leaning against the fridge.

"Wha- how?" you stuttered.

"Quite the dance moves you got there, babe," he chuckled.

"You saw that?" you covered your face with your hands, clearly embarrassed.

"No need to be embarrassed Y/N, I thought it was really cute," he walked up to you and moved your hands away from your face. You smiled and he kissed your forehead softly.

"You're so damn cute," he hugged you.

ZAYN:

"Get out, get out, get out of my head," you practically yelled while jumping and dancing around. You were having a little jam session while Zayn was out with his mates. You secretly are a Directioner, and you even have a twitter, tumblr and Instagram fan account.

"And fall into my arms instead," you sang. You must've not heard the door open and there was Zayn, watching you.

"I don't, I don't, don't know what it is, but you've got that one thing," he sang to you and winked. You smiled.

"You can dance better than me," he laughed.

"Nah, I suck," you giggled.

"We can both suck together!" Zayn exclaimed. He plugged his phone into the speaker amd blasted some music. You and Zayn had your own little jam session together.

NIALL:

"I WON'T ACT MY AGE, NO I WON'T ACT MY AGE," you yelled while cleaning up the house.

"I STILL FEEL THE SAME AROUND YOU!" you yelled again, finishing your cleaning.

"NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA" you sang loudly while skipping down the hall.

"When I can hardly walk and my hair is falli-" you hit something hard.

"Oof," you exclaimed as someone caught you.

"Be careful, babe, don't want yuh to get hurt," an Irish accent said. You looked up to see Niall.

"Oops," you giggled and blushed.

"Nice song you were singing there, Act My Age, huh?" he asked.

"Yepperdoodles!" you exclaimed happily. Niall kissed your nose.

"Cutie," he said. You smiled.

LOUIS:

"Who's that shadow holding me hostage, I've been here for days," you sang while scrolling through Twitter.

"Who's that whisper telling me I'm never gonna get away," you sang as you retweeted a cute tweet from a fan.

"I know they'll be coming to find me soon," you heard Louis sing.

Looking up smiling, you added "But I fear I'm getting used to,"

"Being here by you," you and Louis sang in sync.

"Damn babe, we're good," Louis said. You laughed.

"Yes, yes we are," you replied smiling.

Louis came and sat down beside you and kissed you gently.

"I love you," he said quietly.

"I love you too, Loubear," you replied happily.

---------------------------------------------

heey guys !! im back with another preference!! i havent been posting often because im busy on my other account with my sister, sorry aha.

i'll probably post this preference on my other account too, so, yeah.

sorry for any mistakes !!

also, i changed my username, once again ! aha.

-nialllhran