Launch Night.

Launch Night

"Hello and welcome to the live launch of Big brother all stars! We are back and better than ever, with an amazing line up of celebs that you will never see in Big Brother again." Emma announced to the cameras.

My heart is beating rapidly, my hands are sweating- oh god what If she wants to shake my hand? argh, I'll just give her a hug. Lightly tapping my foot to keep my nerves down, I sipped from my water bottle.

"Not only do we have twelve talented housemates but we also have a secret task to stir the pot!"

the crowd is filled with 'ooo's and 'aaa's, making me anxious because why the fuck can't i hear what Emma is saying.

"The celebrities have a chance of winning Fifty thousand dollars for their chosen charity."

"You ready?" one of the producers asked, who I did not notice entering my temporary dressing room.

Exhaling deeply, I stood up brushing down my outfit and followed the producer out. After a few minutes of walking, we finally reached a oval door that I knew led outside to Emma and the intimidating crowd.

"I think it's time to meet our first celebrity housemate of the night! Here she is."

Fuck.

I was expecting for the doors to open but then I heard my voice playing through the speakers outside.

My Vt.

"I'm Y/n Y/L, born and bred in the South of London, and I am a producer and singer-songwriter. Not so much the singing but you might hear me in the house if you're lucky."

"I am a terrible drunk because the truth always comes out of my mouth. I'm just too honest!" I chuckle.