Day One.

Y/n POV.

It's ten in the morning and I am suddenly woken out of my sleep by an heavy weight landing on me.

I groan as it hits me right in my stomach.

"Argh! what the fuck." I say, while still in pain.

Opening my eyes to reveal what the heavy object is, I see two bodies, basically wrestling me in bed.

"Harry and Louis, what the fuck?"

I'm not really a morning person and only having a few hours of sleep last night made it even worse.

"Sorry, but Big Brother is asking for all housemates to go to the couch." Harry says.

"Did you really have to jump on me to tell me that?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"Yes. Yes we did." Louis says while ripping off my covers.

I'm gonna kill him.

"Louis, I swear to God, you're a dead man!" I shout, sitting up to get ready and run after him.

Louis speeds off to the living room with Harry before I could even get off my bed.

I quickly do my morning routine and get into some comfy clothes and make my way to the living room.

I see that everyone is sitting down waiting.

"Finally, she's alive!" Justin shouts.

I chuckle and throw myself onto the couch, putting my feet on Lauren's lap.

"Ha ha, you're funny." she says sarcastically and pushes me off.

"Housemates. This is an announcement to inform you of the day-to-day routine. From now on, all housemates will be woken up at eight in the morning."

"Wow, they really did us like that." Kehlani says.

"From then you will have the rest of the day to yourself. However, you cannot go back to bed unless you have confided Big Brother. During the day, Big Brother may update you on certain events that will take place in the house."

"In order for the lights to turn off at night all housemates must be in the bedroom."

"Well, looks like no ones going bed early, sorry guys." I chuckle.

"Y/n, I swear to God, if you take the piss at night-" Lauren goes on until I cut her off.

"Okay, okay. I'll make sure not to stay up too late. Sorry mum."

Lauren swats at my arm and kisses her teeth but ends up laughing with me.