Jealousy?!?!?!?

(Ima try a bit of dialogue and normal so ye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
Albert wakes up and yawns. "I'm really hungry -" Albert said. Albert gets up and walks down stairs. "Morning Lana -!" Albert says while smiling. "Hey Albert." Lana says. "Ima grab some cereal an go upstairs." Albert says. "K and I'm going to the mall!" Lana says while finishing and heading out. Albert walks upstairs and starts to eat. Albert yawns, "I guess I could eat and play -?" Albert logs on and plays while eating.
Albert starts to record and does a myth video. "I guess I got invited to see the----Circus in the sky?" Albert says and joins in. Albert takes a bite of his cereal. "Sorry I'm eating and recording -!" Albert laughs. The game let's him in finally. "Finally.!" Albert says. Albert makes his. Character move around and sees a bunch of 'Assistants'. "Welp----" Albert says in an awkward tone.

Its basically just Albert in the 'Circus in The Sky!' Video so yEet. Well from here
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Morgenne starts to get jealous that G0z and Albert start hanging out than her. "D-Do I feel love?" Morgenne says in her mind. Morgenne shakes her head and blushes. "I-It can't be love, c-can it?" Morgenne shakes her head one more. Morgenne tries to get Albert's attention by scaring him. After when Albert leaves and stops the video. Morgenne sighs.

Morgenne starts to wonder around the circus and sees the fanart

Morgenne starts to wonder around the circus and sees the fanart. Morgenne starts to blush, squirm, and fangirl.

"Could it be love? Probably

"Could it be love? Probably." Morgenne thinks to herself. Morgenne leaves the game and goes offline. Albert sends the video to Carlito and continues with his day.
✂--------------------------------------------------------

So how was the 2nd chapter? :) Please let me know and vote, it would really mean a lot to me.💙💜 Byeeee! (P.S This is really cheesy so YEeT-! 309 words!)