Prologue

Prologue:

I sat up from the table and examined my body for the first time. I had a nice figure, I had to admit. My master did a good job in creating me. I got off of the table and walked into my master's chamber. He sensed my presence and turned around to face me. He simply smirked and handed me a folder. I opened it up to see a picture of a boy, maybe around the age of seventeen. I saw his information on the next page and it confirmed my thoughts about his age. I looked back up at my master to discover that he has disappeared. I sighed and walked around the house/lab for a bit, before finding a room that I assumed was mine. I went inside and examined it. Everything was blood red. I smiled to myself. How ironic. He would choose that, considering the fact that I was made of blood. I looked at myself in the mirror mounted above a dresser. My hair was blood red, along with my lips. He took it a bit far with the whole red theme. I opened up the closet on the opposite wall and was quite grateful that not everything in there was red. I put on a random outfit from the closet and sat down on my bed.

I opened up the boy's file again. His name was Braiden Adam Smith. He had black curly hair, green eyes, and I had to admit, he was pretty good looking. I turned to the next page and read. So, this was the point of my creation. To track down this boy and kill him. He was powerful. Very powerful; he could control the elements. This would be a difficult task. There's a strong possibility that he could find out who--or what--I really am. I could die. But if I fail, my master would kill me. I would have no purpose in life. I decided right then that I would not fail. I would kill the Elemental. No matter the cost.