Chapter Two~Octopus

Charpter 2~

Author-Chan Notes:
Well....I decided to continue the story.....for now.. and this is the same day as chapter 1 so ye

Nagisa POV:
I woke up as usual and got dressed. Today was my first day at school..well I transfer actually, wanna know why? It because my mom want me to go to a better school and because I only have 2 friends at my old ones....... anyway, as I got dress I went downstairs to get breakfast, I didn't see mom anywhere I guess she is at work. I hurry up and eat breakfast because I don't want to be late. When I got to the school, I saw that it was doing club. I decided to join a club. Being the fake girl I am, I decided to not join the gaming club....even though I want to be in it...I look for a club, there weren't anything I'm interested so I didn't join one. When I go to see my schedule, I was in E class. I heard it was the lowest of the low. Mom not gonna be happy, I sigh.

Time past by and I decided to go to the classroom.....one thing is I don't know where it is....Maybe I should ask someone. Then I saw a green hair girl just came in the building, I decided to ask her.
"H-Hi.." I said
"Hey!" She reply cheerfully
"D-Do you know where E class is?" I asked
She was shocked for a moment there...was it that bad?
"Your in E class too?!?" She yelled excitedly
People were staring at us
"Opps, sorry there" She said and laugh nervously
"Yea, I know where it is follow me" She said
I then follow her. A few minutes later I was there and boy I have to climb up a hill, is this how school works these day?!? Anyway, I thank her and went inside. Few minutes later class started. I look around and there weren't a teacher, is the teacher late? And right when I think of it a man with black hair and a suit came in, he look handsome(karasuma). He walk in and there was a octopus behind him.....Wait....IS THAT GONNA BE OUR TEACHER?!?
"Hello, I am Karasuma, and this is your "teacher"" he said
Me and my big mouth or head
"Let just said, we need you to assassinate him" he said trying to attack him

Few minutes later and I still don't know why this thin-creature wanna be our teacher. Then a boy came in the room disturbing the lesson, the octopus was bad, his face was like red.
"Excuse me, are you Akabane Karma?" He Asked madly
"Yea, that me.." The boy reply
"Why are you tardy?!? CLASS STARTED WAY LONG AGO!" He said
Wait...that why he is mad??? Is he actually want to become a teachers??
"And?" He said
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN AND??? TARDY IN THIS CLASS IS A NONO! ESPECIALLY ON THE DAY!" He yelled
"Whatever, anyway your our teach Koro-sensei, right?" He Asked
"Yea that me" He said...
With a blank expression??? Wow that how you calm him down??
"Nice to meet ya'll" he said and give him an arm for a handshake
"Uh...okay" He said
They both handshake and then his tentacle blew up....wait what?!?

NoOne POV:
Koro-sensei tentacle blew up. Everyone was like shocked. Karma pull out a blade and attack Korosensei, of course Korosensei dodge it, easily. And Blah Blah, after school.

Nagisa POV:
I walked out as a saw him, the boy who damage Korosensei, oh yea we named him Korosensei becuz we couldn't kill him. And so after the day I went home and then I went across the boy....who damage Korosensei. He say hi but I just ignored him.

Author-chan:
And that all, I know it kinda like the series but I wasn't creative, so yea. The next time I upload it not gonna be a chapter, it gonna be the pic of how they look like in the game. And I'm gonna be drawing them so y'all will see my drawing...yay(;n;)