~one

My sister had been looking forward to her big day since Jin popped the question last year, she had been going crazy the last month making sure everything was perfect, I on the other hand wanted it to be over fast and quickly, romance wasn't my thing,  the idea of love made me feel unwell so I stayed clear from it.

It was the day of her wedding, I was stood in front of the large mirror in the hotel foyer, my bridesmaid dress was quite beautiful it was a simple long gown with a crystal design on the bodice and beautiful soft pink, both my sister and her future husband loved pink so no surprise it was the theme.

I was lost in thought staring at my dress not noticing the groomsmen walking down the stairs towards me, "Y/N what you doing here, aren't you meant to be a good bridesmaid and take all the stress of your delightful sister" my attention was drawn to Namjoon and Hobi who wore matching suits, they both stood before me looking dangerously handsome.

"I am taking a few moments to collect my thoughts, seeing as in about an hours time I'll be related to your team mate Jin, who is crazy and drives me insane" they both laughed a little at my statement "Jin hyung is a good guy, he'll cherish your sister for the rest of his life, plus we will become your brothers, always a positive right?" Hobi winked at me.

We stood chatting for a few more minutes until the wedding organiser ran towards me begging me to return to the brides suite to tend to the other bridesmaids, I bowed politely to the groomsmen before rushing of to continue my duties as chief bridesmaid.

The wedding went smoothly without any problems or disasters, my sister looked so beautiful that it brought me to tears, she glowed and everyone around her couldn't help but stare with bewilderment, I tried my hardest to blend in with the bridesmaid not wanting to draw any attention to myself, but that didn't go as planned, so many family members of ours and Jin's wanted to speak to me.

They would just ask me if I was next to be married, or if I had someone special I had invited, I was on my sixth glass of champagne when one of the groomsmen caught me attention, he stood close to Namjoon, his black hair covering his fourhead, his smile lighting up the room around me, his body looked muscular beneath his suit, he was talking to some of the female guests,. who by the looks of it was enjoying every second.

My attention stayed glued to him, he was quite beautiful I couldn't help thinking to myself, "Why don't you interact with others Y/N" Jin's voice bought me out of my daze, looking up Jin stood hovering over me with a disapproving look, I scoffed and stood up from my chair, necking my champagne back "Watch me I'll go interact with everyone" I pointed around the room, wobbling a little, he laughed and walked off towards me sister.

Scowling at his back I decided to pluck up the courage to talk to Mr handsome groomsman, I strutted off in his direction, noticing how light headed I felt, seriously I was such a lightweight.

"Ah here is the bridesmaid I was telling you about Jimin, Y/N" Namjoon introduced me to the groomsman named Jimin, he bowed politely to me I returned it, picking a champagne glass of a waitress who walked by with a tray full, taking a small gulp I tried my hardest to hide my drunken state, "Y/N how much have you drank?" Namjoon had a brow raised looking at me, I scowled at him, "Shh... I am completely capable of drinking without getting drunk" as I said this I lost my balance and found myself falling forwards.

I landed against something hard and warm, opening my eyes slowly I met eyes with Jimin, his eyes slightly wide from the sudden drunk female landing in his arms, he had his arms wrapped around my waist, the smell of him filling my senses making me feel more dizzy, his lips inches from mine, so tempting I thought to myself, staring at them I couldn't control the blush creeping onto my face.