Chapter One

Laughing, I walked past the set of twins that came up to me shirtless asking if they could borrow my Audi. They are obviously intoxicated, and I'm not losing my pride and joy. The girls started pouting as I ignored them and followed me further into the frat house.

"Come on Calum, just for tonight?" One of the girls whined and I was assuming it was Kristen. I turned around and faced the pair.

"Girls I'm sorry, but you know I don't lend my vehicle out to anyone. Now go enjoy yourselves before the weekend is over." I smiled down at them and started walking up to the second floor of the large house. They started following me again.

Jesus, did they not know what a damn shirt was? I mean they don't have anything to show besides a flat chest, so put a damn shirt on.

Once I made it to the second floor landing, I turned and faced the twins, Kirsten and Kristen Vancouver.

"Listen. I'll take you both back to your dorms if you want. But my vehicle is my vehicle. So that means I own it and I'm not lending it to either of you, especially when you can't even walk straight." They started pouting even more and I sighed, exasperated. I won that car in a bet, and I'm proud of it, as weird as that sounds.

I reached down into my pocket and pulled out the lanyard adorning every key I own. The waiting girls' eyes lit up and I chuckled.

"These aren't for you two ladies. I'm going back here into my room, grabbing a jacket and some money, then I'll meet you two outside at my car. Do you two think you can make it down there alone, or do I need to get one of the guys to escort you?" All hope of driving my car was crushed for them, and so were hopes of having a sexual night with the most popular frat boy on campus and in the history of EKU. Kirsten was the first to speak up.

"I sink... we will be able so go... sere on our own" she slurred out.

Why the fuck were girls always getting wasted at these parties?

Nodding I went my way, departing from the girls, and walking down the hallway to get to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gripping the leather steering wheel tightly, I turned around and looked back at the giggling nuisances.

"Can you two please shut the fuck up? I'm trying really hard to concentrate on my driving."

The girls suddenly shut up and huddled closer to one another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I dropped the girls off at their dorm, and made sure they entered into their room safely, I drove off.

Sometimes driving is really boring. There's nothing to do besides look at the road and listen to an overplayed song such as All Of Me by John Legend.

What a real legend. Note the sarcasm.

Reaching down to my stereo dial, I change the XM station. The Heat starts playing over my speakers, and I turn the volume down a little.

"...I can't tell you what it really is,

I can only tell you what it feels like..."

The hit Eminem song screams out at me.

It makes me wonder.

My parties are so typical, and boring. So... Bland and normal for a college party. Frats are supposed to be amazing. Not plain.

Girls dancing on each other and grinding on guys, beer pong off to the side, freshmen throwing up everywhere, red solo cups strewn in the most random places. I don't understand why people come to my parties. There's nothing important here. We don't even have a pool.

I'll have to find something to increase my popularity, to up my game, and most importantly, to make my parties more welcome here.

This is my last year at this hell hole school anyways.

A/N:

HOLY SHIT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR IT DOES

BUT DO ANY OF YOU SEE WHAT HE IS HINTING AT? 😁

BUT LISTEN, NO HATE TO JOHN LEGEND. IM COOL WITH ALL ARTISTS SO DONT FREAK OUT ON ME OKAY IM SORRY I LOVE YOU ALL IM SORRY ILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON

BUT HOLY SHIT DO I LOVE CALUM

I apologize for the slow updates. I'm grounded (again.)

~Mander