chapter 1: Ink X Error

It was a peaceful day. Ink woke up to the smell of breakfast. As Ink stretched and yawned he felt like today was gonna be... different. Ink got up and went downstairs to see Paint (Ink's papyrus) cooking pancakes. Ink went to the kitchen and hugged Paint. Paint gave a gentle and warming smile as he hugged Ink back. "How was you nap Ink?" Paint asked and patting Ink's head. "Good" said Ink with a tired voice.

/later/

Ink was dressed and was eating breakfast. Paint was also eating. The room was ..silent. It made Ink feel a little uncomfortable. Neither of them daring to break the silence. They sat there until finally Ink broke the silence after he was finishes with his meal. "Ok I'll be heading off now!" Ink ran outside and went to the antivoid. Ink fount a rather New face. He could tell this wasn't an AU he created. He stared at the figure unquestionably. He was looking at the AUS and sighed. He noticed some AUS was Destroyed and off he went to recreate the AUS.

/later once more/

Ink went back to the antivoid. He noticed the figure was still there, but then he thought. Only people with strong magic can get into the void and he went over to the figure that looked rather more mad.

Error's pov.
I sat there growling noticing the AUS I just destroyed were fixed. Then I saw some one walking towards me and I growled under my breathe. They came over to me. It was a much smaller skeleton with a scarf and jacket tied around them. I sat curiously while looking at them looking at all the details. "Hi there! I'm Ink. Who are you?" The smaller skeleton said in a gentle tone. They were so calm and sorta looked ... Cute.. wait was I starting to have a crush on him!? No no no no! Bad! I snarled and said,"the names Error.. what do you want from me?"