Chapter One

I do this to everyone, so don't feel special(yeah)
Don't get comfortable in my bed, after we done enough to be said

2 years earlier
Eric crashed his lips to Jelana's. Jelena breathed heavily as they kissed passionately and he put his right hand around her neck. He gripped firmly yet soft. Eric pushed Jelena against the wall of her apartment and she looked up at him with his 6'5" frame. Compared to her 5'5", he seemed to be towering over her. He looked down at her curly, honey blonde hair and pushed it out of her face. "You know I'm bouta bless you, right?" She looked up at his face. Jelena's small hands traced the outline of his face. She was speechless, and that was a first. Eric looked at her intensely. "I just feel bad that you had to endure all of that for two and a half months. So now I gotta bless you." "Well you don't have to, you just want to." She replied, putting her hand on her hip. He laughed, "Whatever you say, baby. But imma enjoy this." With that said, he picked her up and pinned her against the wall. He aggressively kissed her, wrapped her legs around him, and squeezed her ass. She scratched his shoulder and her back slightly arched. 'Fuck! Why am I enjoying this so much?' She thought to herself. Eric went from kissing her lips to trailing kisses down her neck and shoulders. Jelena sucked in hard. She closed her eyes, and grabbed on to Eric. He took her from the wall to her queen size bed. He laid her down gently watched her as she laid there. Jelena slowly opened her eyes and looked at Eric. He looked at her like she was a perfect angel. Her hair sprawled out, her caramel complexion looked amazing as the moonlight shine through the curtains. She had a curvy body. He slowly pulled the straps off of her black maxi dress and didn't stop until it made a puddle at the end of the bed. He looked at her lingerie set. All black, her favorite color, and it was lace. He snaked his hand from her tummy and kissed her all over her body. "You are so beautiful, and your body is absolutely beautiful." Removing her bra and panties, he continued to kiss all over her body. "Turn over." He demanded. She obeyed. He trailed kisses down her spine, while rubbing her ass cheeks in circles. As this was going on, her phone kept ringing. Eric heard her phone but made sure that she was so distracted by this moment that she didn't hear it. Flipping her back on her back, he rubbed her smooth short legs up until he got to her hips, his lips followed, trailing kisses to her pussy. He took his time, not because he wanted to tease her, but curiosity filled his brain. What was it about her that made him drawn to her? Why did he feel obligated to do this? "Fuck it." He mumbles diving right into her and slowly licking and sucking on her clit. It felt like an electric force hit her as soon as he touched it. Jelena jumped up with a mic between shock and pleasure. As he devoured her, he could hear her moans drowning out her phone constantly going off. Whoever was calling and texting would just have to wait. He had a point to prove. He had a moment to that he could not pass up. He didn't want to, he just couldn't. He was stuck. He grabbed her full hips and continued as if it was his last meal. If you were a fly on the wall you could hear her clawing the silk sheets. Her toes curled. He had her. He felt his dick almost hurt from how hard it was. She was undeniably beautiful, irresistibly sexy. He trailed kisses from her pussy to her breasts then her neck then her mouth. He passionately kissed her, and at that moment, he knew he was hooked. He placed his dick right at her opening. Slowly sliding in, he could feel her walls wrap around the head. Inch by inch, he gave more and more until he was fully inside. Her eyes already starting to roll back to her head. He started stroking her slow, noticing he had to adjust. She had a mean grip, and he loved it. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply while their hips rocked back and forth. He started to pick up speed when he notice her bite her lip to keep from moaning out. "Nah baby, gone and let them hear you. I wanna hear you." Jelena shook her head, she was trying to hold herself back from having an orgasm so quick. "Ight, since you wanna be that way." He pinned her to the bed with one hand on her neck and the other on her hips have picked up his pace. The sound of skin clapping echoed off the walls. She bit her lip harder. He took his free hand and began to play with her clit as he stroked her. 'Fight it. Fight it.' She thought to herself. But there was no use. She let out a moan that sounded as if she was singing. Their moans bounced off of the walls, the shadows of their bodies intertwining together, the mixture of skin clapping, and soon she came...and hard. Her legs violently shook as she quickly relaxed and laid back on the bed. He pulled her up by her neck and stared into her eyes, "I'm not done with you yet, baby. This is only the beginning."

After almost all night of passionate fucking, Michael had fell asleep. Jelena slowly slipped out of the bed and gathered her things. She went to his bathroom and sorely got redressed. Unfortunately she couldn't find her panties, so she said to herself fuck it. She grabbed her phone, keys, purse, shoes, locked his door, then tip-toed to her car. She sat in her driver's seat for a minute before starting the car and pulling off. She drove fifteen minutes back to her apartment. She gingerly walked up two flights of stairs to her apartment. She was glad she didn't have to work tomorrow because it was already 5:37A.M., she would've had to get up in less than an hour, and on top of that, taking those stairs back down was just a no go. 'If only the elevator wasn't broken.' She put her stuff down on the counter and locked the door. She ran a hot bath with milk, lavender, and epsom salt. While peeling her clothes off on the mirror, she could already see the hickeys forming. She soaked into the tub and relaxed. She had already turned on Pandora so the music flowed as she tended to her sore body. After drying off and cleaning her face, Jelena put on a tank top and softee shorts, and laid in her own Queen sized bed. She felt like she sank into the bed as she shifted and the mattress formed to her body. 'Oh shit, lemme check my phone.' She grabbed her phone off of the nightstand and seen 10 missed calls and 34 unread messages. She had about 3 missed calls and 7 messages from a guy she was dating, Anthony Ragean, a couple messages from different friends, and family. So she decided to open Anthony's messages.

Anthony: Hey, just checking up on you. I hope you're doing fine. Ready to see you tomorrow for dinner. 7pm still?

Anthony: I actually found out I'll be free a lot earlier tomorrow, so if you wanted to do something before dinner we can, let me know.

Anthony: I hope everything is okay. Haven't heard from you today. I don't know, I kinda got used to talk to you every day. Well anyways, hopefully I'll see you tomorrow, but if not, that's okay too.

Before reading any more messages, she decided to go ahead and reply.

Jelena: Hey, I'm fine, it's just been a long day. A lot of family stuff I had to take care of. Can't wait to see you either. I'm really down for whatever, just let me know...and as long as it's after one p.m. tomorrow lol I'm sleeping in late.
-Send-

After putting her phone on charge, Jelena went into a deep sleep, and didn't wake up until literally 1:57pm