shower fun

Natsus pov:
Lucy and I finally got out of bed after our friends left the room. We had made our way to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned the water on so it was warm and climed in. Expecting Lucy to wait and then shower after me but to my surprise she climed in with me. To say I was happy was an understatement. I was trying to shower but Lucy was being so destracting her boobs we're bouncing and the water running down her body. I was trying to control myself but I couldn't. I started kissing down her neck and occasionally biting and nibbling getting little moans out of her. Witch wasn't helping my problem at all. I started stoking down her thighs. A shiver went down her spine and I groweled. I wispered in her ear. "Baby if you don't stop looking so good gunna fuck you nice and hard." She moaned a little and nodded her head yes. I took this as an invitation and rammed my full length into her. She moaned loudly and grippe the wall. I couldn't hold back and started going faster and faster. She was maoning mess in seconds. Like puddy in my fingers. A delicious puddy that is. I continued to fuck her nice and hard. I was reaching my point and I could tell she was to. I went a little faster and let my load fill her insides. She moaned loudly and cumed as well. I held her tight as we both came down from the high.
Looks like we will have to hurry to the race now.

Hoped u guys like the update I tired my best. Comment and tell me if I should do another update cause idk of anyone really likes this book.