Chapter 3

When I woke up the next morning or should I say afternoon, it was 12 PM. I slowly got out of bed and notice my sister was not on the other side of the bed. "She probably woke up already." I thought to myself. I was still trying to remember what had happened yesterday and why I was at Louis' house, then it all hit my like a ton of bricks. I immediately drop to the floor and start crying uncontrollably. Abbie came running in the room and sat done by where I was lying. She started trying to calm me while also trying not to cry herself. We sat there for about hour when we finally decided to head on down stairs because I was sure the boys would be wondering where we were.

When I walked into the den, they were all sitting around the T.V.. I went to sit down on an empty chair when they noticed me. Louis looked at me confused "Annette, are you okay?" "Honestly, I'm not okay Louis. My parents just died! I found them dead in their bed! Even though they weren't the best parents in the whole world, they were still my parents and I still love them! I just want everything to be okay again, but it's not, it will never be okay!" I sobbed. Abbie came back beside my and started to rube my back. Louis just looked at all the boys, then the door bell rang. Louis got up to go open the door, he came back about five minutes later with some gentleman. They had on suits and looked really rich and b**chy. I just glared at them, when one spoke "Are you Ms. Bailey Williams?" I nodded slightly. Both man looked at me, I saw in their eyes that they were judging me and my sister. "Is there something you need or are you just going to stand there and judge me and my sister?" I said because the silence in the room was unbearable. Everyone looked at me in shock. I grinned "Well?" "Of course Ms. Williams, we are here to inform you that your parents left you and your sister a small sum of money." I looked at him like he was crazy. "My parents left us a small sum of money? I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong Bailey Williams. I don't think my parents were even nice enough to give us 7 euros ($5 in U.S) for my birthday. Anyway, how much is this small sum of money?" I asked. "Well Ms. Williams, they have left about 2.2 million euros ($1.5M in U.S.)." I just stared at him like he was crazy. "You are telling me that my parents left us 2.2 million euros?!" The man nodded. "Bailey, WERE RICH!!" Abbie screamed excitedly in my ear. The men said some more very irrelevant, they then gave us a number to call to get information about something that was also irrelevant. Honestly everything was irrelevant after I believed that we were rich. I can't believe my luck has changed within 24-hours! This is a dream come true, now I can finally move to the U.S. but is that really what I want? "Of course it is, I have always dreamed of going!" I thought. "But now my parents are gone and what would Abbie do, we have no relatives at all." Well this is going to be interesting, I can't leave Abbie by herself. I have no clue what I am going to do. I think I should just sleep on it for right now. I will have a better out look on everything in the morning, hopefully.

By now it was almost 11:30 P.M. and I was very tired even though I had slept til' noon. So I got Abbie, who had almost fallen asleep on the couch, we said goodnight to everyone and went to our room. I laid Abbie down and laid down myself. I was almost asleep when I saw smoke coming from under the door. "That's weird." I thought, just then Louis and Zayn came busting in the room and grabbed us up and ran down the stairs carrying us bridal style. The last thing I remember was looking back and seeing the stair case being engulfed in flames.