✨2✨

They were on their road, not far from the apartment complex. Tom looked around, his heart began to race. Maybe Edd wouldn't be there and he would get lucky.

When Tord pulled into the driveway, Tom's heart began to pound out of his chest. He looked at the door to the entrance, and there, standing right in front of the door, was Edd.

————————————————

Tom shivered seeing Edd. He didn't mind him, but he didn't necessarily like him either. Tord hopped off his motorcycle, and turned to Tom to help him dismount. He offered a hand to him. Tom didn't accept his hand, instead, he set his hand on the seat and got off himself, almost slipping.

"Tord!" Edd came running to him, hugging him and almost knocking him into his bike.

"Woah! Hey, Edd!" He smiled, hugging back, patting his back. It felt as if Edd had just done that to show off to Tom. Edd didn't even look over at Tom. Yet.

"Come on, let's go inside. Your soaked and a storm is about to come in. Once we get inside we can look at the radar." Edd said to Tord, ignoring Tom.

Tom wondered if Tord would go with Edd and forget about him.

"Okay. Let's go, Tom." He smiled, putting a hand on his back and leading him inside with them. Edd seemed not to mind, but he still ignored him.

"Hey Edd. Real nice to see you again" Tom spoke bitterly.

"Mhm" Edd was the first to get inside. Tord was dragged along with him. Tom was disgusted. He pretended not to notice or care.

"I'll be back. I'm going to go change." Tom said.

"Oh, me too." Tord said, smiling at him and walking off to their room together. Tom could feel Edd's eyes glued onto him.

Once the door shut, there was an awkward silence that fell upon the room. Tom focused on what we needed to do. He searched through his drawers to find some clean clothes.

He figured a plain white shirt would work. When he began looking for shorts, he felt a hand on the side of his dresser. He turned around to see Tord staring at him with a hand beside Tom's face.

"Need something?.." Tom shuttered.

"Why did you leave so quickly? And why didn't you want to come home after?"

"That's none of your business." He turned back around, grabbed a random pair of shorts and was about to walk away from him through the opening, but Tord placed his hand on the other side of the dresser, trapping him in a square against the dresser.

"Not funny, Tord. I want to change."

"Not until you tell me what's up. It's not like you to leave like that. You didn't even make a good impression on yourself. It's only Edd's 3rd time here and you did this. Why?"

"I told you its none of your business. Now let me go!"

Tord got closer to his face, death staring him. Tom sighed, then he slipped under Tord's arm and sprinted to the bathroom.

"Hey! Tom! Get back here!"

Tom slammed the door and locked it, sliding down the sandy like door, onto the floor. Tord banged on the door for a minute before walking off.

I don't want to tell him. He may tell Edd, or think of him differently.

He changed into his fresh clothes and threw his wet ones into the hamper. When he opened the bathroom door, he looked around for Tord for a minute before making a dash back to their room.

He collapsed on the bed, exhausted. He checked his phone he left on the nightstand. He noticed many texts from Tord.

Tord
-Where are you? You just disappeared!

-Was it something we did? Come home and talk to us !

-You cant ignore us forever you know.

-Tom, I'm coming to find you.

Tom released a loud sign, closing his eyes for a second. He wondered where Tord went off too. Probably talking with Edd.

He decided to make dinner for everyone. Since he caused such trouble tonight, he figured he could make it up to them. He got off the bed and walked into the kitchen.

He noticed somebody else making something in the kitchen. It was Edd. He was making dinner. Tom was slightly disappointed, and looked around for Tord.

"Boo." Tord touched Tom's back with his finger.

"Tord!" Tom jumped, and turned to him. Tord was standing behind him, grinning.

"What?"

"Sorry Edd is making dinner tonight. And another thing. Edd will be staying with us for a bit because his apartment is getting remodeled and it will take a few days."

"But it's right across the way!" He was even more disappointed after he realized Edd was cooking Pasta. Tom hated pasta, but Tord loved it. Probably why he was making it.

"Dinner is ready~" Edd announced.

Everyone sat down at the table. Edd handed a plate to Tord, then to Tom. It was a silent dinner. Nobody decided to break the silence.

"I'm finished." Tom said, barely touching the pasta. He walked to his room, once again, collapsing onto his bed.

His head hurt and he was starving. He hadn't eaten anything all day. He overreacted, had a severe mood swing, Then he found out Edd was staying. He couldn't even make dinner like he always does.

He just wanted the day to be over. He checked his phone again. A text from Tord.

Tord
-Goodnight.

Tom was debating either to respond or not.

Tom
-Goodnight.

And with that, he slowly drifted off the sleep.