Silence is Golden

Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt you. Or at least that’s what they say. As if words have no significance in your life. Words like freak for instance. A simple word with a simple definition but when used in reference to you it becomes less simple. More menacing and hurtful. Words can build up a person as much as they can tear them down. No matter what you do once something is said can’t be taken back. Phrases like I hate you is another example. They may roll of your tongue so easily but the after effect can be devastating. Especially if they are the last words that someone ever hears.

    My names Light Rayne and my story begins and ends with words, both heard and unspoken. My story starts on the first day of junior year of High School. Or as i liked to refer to it: my own personal hell.

.

                                                                ***

        Light Rayne is a sixteen year old girl with a troubled past. So troubled that she would never utter a single word ever again. Besides her best friend Jerome, Light interacts with no one, not even her own mother. But when a mysterious boy appears in her dreams and the next day at her school, her life is suddenly turned upside down. Does he hold the secret to unlocking her past? Or will he just leave her in the dark like everyone else?

Dark Evans life hasn't been the easiest. With his Mother in an institute for trying to kill him and moving in with his Grandma things have kind of gone down hill for him. But since the first day he met her Light has done nothing but intrigue him. Who is this mysterious girl who has locked away her words? Will she help him lighten up his dark past? Or will she ignore him like all the rest?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all! So this is my first story on here! Yay me! I started writing this a few years back in 2010 and am just now getting around to updating it. So I decided while I do that why not post it on here??

So yeah

Like

Follow

Comment

All those kind of things!

~NerdiliciousLove

This story is copy rited by Nerdiliciouslove. Please do not copy or post this story anywhere. Thank you!