Chapter 1

Leo POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I moaned. Morning already?! Crap.

I get out of bed slowly rubbing my jet black hair. I look in my mirror.

Skin is my normal cappuccino color. Same hair style and color. Eyes their normal sea blue color.

I slide on my black T shirt and blue jeans. I unlock my door and head down for breakfast. My little brother Mikey up already up; plates steaming with pancakes, bacons, eggs both scrambled and sunny side up, and sausage. "Hello Leo," he said happily. Mikey is a morning person. Sometimes.

He gave me a bowl of scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I smothered my eggs in ketchup. Mikey laughed. I smiled at him. Mikey is probably the most sensitive out of all of us. Ever since our real parents died when he was 4, he was very sensitive. Very...sensitive. VERY!!!!!!

Then Raph came in with his traditional blood red hoodie and dark ripped jeans with red converse.

His coke colored hair was spiky and un-neat.

He grabbed his plate and took his seat. " Raph where is Donnie," I asked as Raph shoved a forkful of his sunny side up eggs in his mouth.

"Getting ready," he said. "Where is mom and dad," Mikey asked taking of his apron and ran his hand through his really blond curly hair. He wore a mustang 1979 T shirt and cargo shorts with orange Nikes. "Work," Raph said.

Donnie came in buttoning his indigo jeans with his purple Jordan's. He fixed his dark purple shirt and fixed his wavy chocolate brown hair.

"Donnie here is your plate," Mikey said giving Don his plate. He grabbed it and shoved it in.

"Donnie dude your eating like an animal," I told him.

Donnie made a cup of coffee and put it in a thermos.

He grumbled something under his breath as he ate quickly. "Time to go," Mikey said putting on his orange jacket on. We all groan. School sucks. ALOT.

Donnie got to the door first, pushed it open, and ran down the street. "Just wants to see April," Mikey laughed, and Raph smirked.

===========================================

"Ahh Leon your here," Mrs. Xavier smiles at me.

She likes to call me Leon a lot.

"Yup," I said exasperated.

April O'Neill looked at me and waved furiously. I walk towards her care fully. Because most girls try to sneak their cell phone number or even phones into our pockets. April grinned as we sat down for geology. Donnie blushed, his skin turning a raspberry cappuccino color.

I'm going to skip to lunch because you hearing about rocks a d stuff is boring •____• soooooo yeaaaaaahhhhh.

Lunch time :3

I grab my lunch tray filled with tuna casserole and chopped up salad, with a Brownie. Yuck. Then I looked. What table to sit at? A flash of red came from table 12. April was waving and signaled for me to come over. Donnie was eating his salad, even though he tossed 98% of it away.

He was always a picky eater. Mikey was the opposite. He tossed his salad and coated it with 1000 island sauce, and french dressing. April smiled at Raph too, who was staring at the Tuna Casserole d stabbing it lightly with a spork.

"Dude, I'm soooooo bored Leo," Mikey complained.

Raph gave him a glare with his emerald green eyes.

"Shut up Mikey," he grumbled nibbling his brownie. Donnie looked at Raph's plate. "Raphie boy ya gunna eat that," Donnie said with a smirk. "Oh God, now he's talking like Mikey," Raph whispered to me. I chuckled. It was true. Too true.

Mikey was starting to like science now, so he hangs out with Don most of the time. Mikey helps Donnie draw diagrams of humans atoms and molecules, and is in the study of nature. I looked at a girl named Nicole. She caught me looking and growled in a fierce kind of trying to be sexy way. I groaned. Nicole, the girl who thinks we are in a 'flirtationship'.

Our principal's voice came over the loud speaker.

"Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo Hamato please come to my office."

Ooh's and aah's filled the room. Uh oh. Mikey gulped, Donnie looked worried, I was pretty worried my self, and Raph- Raph...didn't really....care. What happened now?