hiii cx

i s i s.,

well hay dere (っ◔‿◔)っ♡

dis is @-dillpickle ; aka dillon ; aka dillpickle ; aka your boyfrandd *_*

im dropping in to write you something, kay? ღ

i know, i know, i have said this a millon times before, but I LOVE YUH.

you are amazing, kay?

i cannot imagine life without you, bc my life is pretty boring. if i could, i would seriously shower you in all the hugs & kisses & chocolate you want. like, no kidding. and i would be like a boyfriend minion && do whatever you like.

(shhh.. but i will even give you my gumballs!!!)

you are also b e a u t i f u l.

like, when i saw you, i was all: DAAAAAMMN

bc girl, you are fucking amazing.

i wish we could watch disney movies together, and dance around to songs, and you could sit in my lap and i could kiss your cheeks and play with your hair. bc i would totally do that.

ugh you are fantastic. i love the way you tease me and steal my chocolate and then lock me out and its perfect.

like, all your little {amazing} quirks make up one perfect you.

ever heard the saying

❝when you care about someone you will do whatever it takes to make them happy. ❞

?

well, i care about you, and i will do whatever it takes to make you happy.

okay?

if you are sad, cry on my shoulder if you are mad you can yell at me, or punch my hand, if you are scared, i will hold you, and if you just need to talk, i will listen.

i love you to the moon & back babe.. okay? okay.

you are amazing. like, ugh, i wish i could hold you 24/7.

you are perf, okay babe?

I LOVE YOU BABE.xx

-Dill