Chapter One

(Hey everyone, so this is my first upload on Wattpad. It's actually a FanFiction that I had finished writing a couple years back. It's never been uploading onto any websites and only a select few people have read it. I hope you enjoy the story! All chapters are finished and I will be updating the story every few weeks, for now I am publishing the first chapter only in the hopes that I will catch the attention of other readers and get a few followers before I update again. This story is a FanFiction and many characters are not owned by me. So I will clarify that the the only characters that are owned by me are General Talon "Blazin' Flame" Sonnenberg, Professor Robert Frank, Melody Sonnenberg, Troy Macleroy, Conrad Rhodes, Jarid Burke, Eric Jollimore, Brandan Joyce, and my version of Loki who is not based on the Marvel Character. The only other thing I claim to own is the plot the story follows. This story was written clearly for entertainment purposes, I am not making any profit from this story nor do I expect to. No copywrite infringement is intended. Now that I've made that clear I just wanted to say I hope you all enjoy the first chapter of Dream Team and I can't wait to hear what you think of the story!)

        It was night time in the City of Toronto, Ontario and the city was bustling. People were celebrating in the streets it was July 1st, also known as Canada Day. The Toronto Public Library was holding a discussion on the Norse gods and this is where our adventure begins.

Thirty-four year old, Professor Robert Frank was leading the presentation he considered him self an expert on Norse culture. Professor Frank had short brown hair and brown eyes, He wore a black suite, black dress shoes, and a pair of glasses.

“Now ladies and gentlemen I would like to take this time to introduce you to one of the most well known Norse gods” The professor said, He spoke in a calm British accent.

Robert Frank pulled out a medium sized painting from the bag next to him. The person in the picture had long black hair and black eyes, he wore a black robe and held a black staff in his hand.

“Can anyone tell me who this is?” The professor asked.

A man in the crowd raised his hand.

“Yes, you sir who do you think this is?” The professor inquired.

“It's obvious Professor; that is the Norse god of mischief, one of Odin’s sons, the brother of Thor that my friend... is Loki” The man replied.

The man had short jet black hair and dark brown eyes, he wore a white t-shirt, a leather jacket, black jeans, a pair of heavy boots, and black sunglasses.

“Well done you are absolutely correct! This is Loki the youngest of Odin's sons. Loki was known for causing mischief and playing pranks. However, when his brother, Thor, was named Odin's heir Loki grew jealous. He staged a rebellion against Odin, but he failed to over throw his father. Odin banished Loki to the dark realm, where Loki would be trapped forever. Before Loki was banished he vowed revenge against his father and brother. Loki promised that the entire universe would one day bow to him. To this day Loki is trapped in the dark realm, unable to escape. you seem to know a fair bit about Norse history. Now tell me, what's your name?” The professor asked.

“My name is General Talon "Blazin' Flame" Sonnenberg” The man replied.

All of a sudden another voice spoke

“Correction General, that was the old Loki”.

Talon Sonneberg turned to see a man wearing a black button up shirt, a spiked collar, a black leather coat, leather pants, a spiked belt with a yellow smiley face on it's buckle, leather boots with spurs on them, and a pair of red sunglasses.

The man had long black hair, his banes were pushed to the side so they slightly covered his right eye, he wore eye-shadow, had piercings on his right ear and left eye brow, he wore black lipstick and black nail polish, he also had the words “Loki Rules” tattooed on his knuckles.