Syrup of the Gods

Its my first x reader and one about the beautiful Canadian. I hope this isn't terrible
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had just recently moved in with your Canadian boyfriend and couldn't be happier. You had been unpacking for the past two weeks and had just finished up. You were just glad that it wasn't super cold when you first got to his place. You felt a bit cold even now and wanted to cuddle up to the cinnamon roll since you were shivering a bit.

"Mattie? I know you said you had something to do but it's been almost an hour" you shout into the house to try and hear a reply.

It was silent. That isn't unusual since he was soft spoken but it still made you worry. You looked around the house, finding every room empty.

You went to your shared bedroom and noticed his snow boots were gone. His polar bear was curled up asleep on the bed, making you smile slightly and make little noise to not wake him. Being quiet you go to the closet and pull out your favorite heavy jacket. You were already wearing some snuggly pants and shirt too keep yourself warm in the snowy weather.

You go to the counter and take your gloves with a maple leaf on them. They were always your favorite since he bought them for you for your 1 year anniversary. Remembering his cute smile and his red blush when he gave it to you it made you smile.

Putting on the gloves you go to the sliding door to get outside, only doing that since you saw some snow on the mat. Once outside you call out again.

"Mattie?"

When saying that you see a red blob move, turning to you with a small smile. He was hovering over a little area of snow.

"Hey Maple... you finished unpacking?" he asked in his soft tone.

You could see his blushing face as if he was embaressed. It was like you caught him doing something he didn't want you to see.

You move over to him, seeing a bottle of his favorite maple syrup empty. With a confused look on your face you sat next too him and looked over his shoulder to see what was happening. There was lines in the snow that seemed to be filled with maple syrup and he held a wooden popsicle stick.

"I finished but what are you even doing?"

Asking this makes him chuckle faintly and digging some of the substance onto the stick and sticking it in front of your mouth.

"Taste it" he smiled, giving his sweet smile that made you melt.

With somewhat of an idea of what it was but still being confused as to why he did it you tasted it. It tasted like an icy with maple syrup instead.

"Is there a reason you are doing this?" You ask as you smiled at the cute face he was making as he looked at the syrup snow.

"Oh you didn't know? This is the syrup of the gods" he states as if it was a fact.

If you were drinking you would have spat it on his face. Laughing a lot you lean your head on his shoulder.

"I'm telling the truth Maple!" He exclaims as he scoops some snowy syrup on the stick and then eats it.

Leaving your head on his shoulder he leans his head on yours, planting a kiss on your head. He took some more snowy syrup and ate it before stoping and holding onto your hand. He stroked on it a bit, making you look up at him. You could see his gleaming violet eyes as he looked at your hand.

"Something wrong?" You ask, making him turn his head to you.

"No nothing's wrong. I'm just thinking about how much I love you" Matthew smiled before giving you a small sweet peck on the lips.

"I love you too Mattie."