The Power of Milk

Let me just say that I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END.

Can we please talk about the guys have some built in superhero alarm or something?

Kylie's at the club in her little black dress ((( because it just has to be the little black dress that accentuates her curves oh so perfectly)))
making bad decisions while Zayn's 20 minutes away.

You know where Zayn is?

Zayn's at Walmart buying milk and soap because he's done with Kylie's non showering habits.

Kylie is clearly intoxicated when she decides to make yet another decision and go outside for "fresh air".

AKA where the sneaky bad men are hiding, waiting for the perfect time to catch their prey.

I feel like I'm a narrator on like a nature documentary or something.

You need fresh air? The club's got windows. What are you trying to do, get beatup?

Oh wait. You are.

Pretend you're a cupcake in a fat man's back pocket.

And then he

sits

down.

That's how badly you'd get crushed, honey.

As soon as Kylie steps out the back door into the alley, just because all the club back doors lead to a dark, scary, and "empty" alley.

That's when the bad men just magically appear. Like literally, they just appear out of thin air just to beat Kylie up.

"
I was greeted by the chilly air as I stepped into the dark alley. I shivered as a I felt a cold hand on my neck and a whisper in my ear.

"What's cookin' good lookin'? You up for a fun time?" The man whispers in my ear.

I froze. His locked his arms around my waist.

"Seriously, come with me. I've got Monopoly and everything." He winked at me.

(A/N IDK IF THIS OFFENDS ANY OF YOU GUYS BUT I SWEAR THIS WAS WRITTEN IN THE MOST HARMLESS WAY. )

I snickered. Since when was Monopoly fun?

Three more men came obviously drunk and were armed with weapons.

I'm guessing they didn't like Monopoly either.

"

Kylie then backs up and starts to get beat up by the scary biker men.

"ZAYN! HELP!"

"
Zayn was in the middle of Walmart getting milk when he heard Kylie scream. Something inside of him tingled.

He just KNEW that something was wrong.

By passers thought that the poor boy buying milk was getting a seizure from the way he was shaking when it was actually his "HEY! KYLIE'S GETTING BEAT UP" detector.

Because, what kind of boyfriend would you be if you didn't have one of those?

A bad one!

The laws of physics were suddenly forgotten when it only took Zayn 5 FREAKING MINUTES TO RUN TO THE CLUB THAT WAS 20 MINUTES AWAY.

AND THAT WAS BY CAR.

He then proceeded to beat up all the bad men without a scratch on his nor Kylie's body.

He beat up all of the four men that were armed with weapons.

What did Zayn have?

Milk and the power of Kylie's butt pits.

EXTRA LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS FEEL SPECIAL AND MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL BY READING THE AUTHOR'S NOTE

A/N, I really don't mean to come off as ungrateful or anything but lately I've noticed that the votes and comments and even the reads were sort of declining a bit.

Like compared to my last few chapters where they get over 100 or so comments while now it's down to around 60.

Is there anything that I've been doing wrong?

I'd also like to ask you guys if we can get this ranked on the fanfiction thingy. Like on the "What's Hot" list like before?

I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS AND IM SORRY IF I COME OFF AS UNGRATEFUL OR ANYTHING. I SWEAR I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IM DOING WRONG!!

Also if you could check out my new story called "100 Unread Messages"

ALSO I HAVE A GREAT IDEA FOR A NEW STORY BUT HEY SHOULD IT BE A FANFIC OR REGULAR.

AND IF YOU VOTE FANCIC WHO SHOULD IT BE ABOUT???

80 Comments
200 Votes for the next chappie?

Don't forget to fan I'm so close to 2k I could taste it(: