Chapter 2 The "Secret" admirere

All eunwoo's P.O.V
All talking will be in that fancy writing

   I can't believe that she actually read my note I'm not sure if she threw it away or not but I'm super stoked that she read it. I know that people may think I'm crazy but it's all because of her she made this way and I just love her sO mUcH and nObOdY wIlL tAkE HeR aWaY from ME. I have a feeling that she will like me if I do all that "nice"stuff that guys do to the girls they like.I love hanako so much that I'm willing to do anything for her,even kill for her. I thing I already have to get rid of an obstacle. Moon bin I heard that he likes her and that he confessed to her at the school rooftop. I truly hope that she rejected him so that way I can keep her all to my self. As usual I was following my love just to make sure that she was safe form all of those a**holes in the world or at least were she lives is known for having rapists and stuff like that so i have to make sure that she is safe. I saw that she and a lot of people went outside to see what was going on so I went to see just to find moonbin and that rocky  guy dancing. I have to admit that he is really good at dancing while I'm nothing at dancing compared to him( SORRY I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND EUNWOO LIKE THIS 😭 OK SORRY BACK TO THE STORY)after they finished finally I saw him go to some girl that was there and what I saw I knew that I HAD to get rid of him. He was KISSING MY GIRL HANAKO I got so mad that I wanted to go to him and punch him but then she would know that I really like her. After he was done kissing her I went up to him and asked what his relationship with hanako was"hey moon bin" "hey eunwoo right?" "Yeah just wanted to ask what is your relationship with hanako is ?" "Umm ok she is my G-I-R-L-F-R-I-E-N-D". "Oh she's your girlfriend that's good man congrats!" "Oh thanks well I have to go hanako is waiting for me I told her that I would take her on a date after school so....bye" " yeah bye" I swear I really wanted to cry I can't believe that he's with her. Ok moon bin I'll let you enjoy for time with her but in the end sHe Is AlL mInE. NoBoDy TaKeS hEr AwAy FrOm Me.not even you.