🍋Kirishima x Reader

A/n
Gosh I feel inspired right now, but I do want to set a schedule for myself. I'm thinking updates every Saturday, plus whatever I can manage throughout the week. Also I feel like a happy dog when I see your guys comments! I try and reply as much as possible! If you read my I got tagged chapter you'd already know but I don't blame you if you didn't read it. I want to start a little anime group chat so let me know if you want to join!
——————————————————

"Alright class, I'm assigning partners projects" Aizawa exclaimed. "Don't get excited I'm choosing the partners and you have till Monday." The class rang out with complaints. I tuned out, and got lost in thought great I get a partner I probably don't know and will just freeload off of me, hopefully I get Iida or Momo, maybe Izuku him seems smart or Todoroki. Worse case I get Mineta.

"Hello (y/n), you there?" I snapped out of my daze to see Kirishima in front of me. "Huh! Oh what's up K-kirishima?" my face started heating up, why is he here. "(Y/n) are you okay? Did you pay attention we are going to be partners! I'm so lucky to get a smart partner like you!" My brain shut down I didn't think of this as a possibility that he the guy I have a 'tiny' crush on would be my partner.

I tuned back into life and snapped out of it. "Anyway (y/n) can I get you number? For the project you know cause we need to be in contact and everything since it's due so soon!" Kirishima seemed a little flustered. I chuckled to myself and handed him my phone to put in his contact details and I put mine in his.

"Hey (y/n) does today work for you? I'm free all weekend but it's good to start soon." "Um how about tomorrow, you can come to my house!" (flash back to the disaster you left your house in).
"Oh alright, since your busy I'm good with tomorrow, I'll text you!" Kirishima ran off. I exhaled, I dodged a real bullet I should go home and clean.

~Time skip brought to you by Readers cleaning montage~

I fell into bed exhausted from cleaning the whole house. I roll over and look at my phone and see a text message from Kirishima.

From: Red Riot
To:(Y/n)
Hey what time do you think I should come over?

From: (Y/n)
To: Red Riot
Anytime is good but you should come earlier so we can get a lot done, how about 12:00? You can stay for however long you want.

From:Red Riot
To: (Y/n)
Yah I can come over then! I can't wait to work with you! :) Good night!

From: (Y/n)
To: Red Riot
Me too :)
Good night!

~Time skip to the next morning brought to you by Kirishima with his hair down~

I woke up to my phone ringing. I picked it up and saw it was Kirishima calling I answer immediately.

Hey Kirishima
Hey (Y/n), I left my house but I realized I don't know where you live. What's your address?
Oh it's xxx street off of xxx road
Thank you I'll be there in about 10 minutes! Bye!
Goodbye!

I ended the call, OH FUCK I JUST WOKE UP. I ran over to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth then threw on red shorts and a white long sleeve rose top. Then my doorbell rang, I raced downstairs to answer the door. "Hey Kirishima! Ready to start?" "Yeah, of course!"

Guess what Pov change to the one the only RED RIOT!

As we got into the project it felt comfortable, but something was bothering me. I didn't see anyone siblings, PARENTS?!? I finally mustered up the courage to ask "Hey uh (y/n)," "What's up?" she asked not looking up from what she was working on. "Where are your siblings or parents?" I immediately regret asking what if there is some tragic past and it makes things awkward, or something else "Never mind you don't have to answer!" flung my hands up and waved it off. (Y/n) started laughing, it was really cute.