Freddy Kruger (A Friend)

I came home that day from a very long and stressful day at school/work. I sigh in frustration when my bag/purse ripped as soon I get in the door making all the items in there fly to the floor. 'Can this day get even more stressful wait don't jinx yourself Y/N.' I thought to myself as I gather the items that fall to the floor.

I put them on a nearby table as I take off the shoes that trying to glue to my feet. It was a very hot day and the AC didn't work today. That just very lovely for moody people that seem to get in my way as I try to walk even to the bathroom. I look at my shirt where someone spilled coffee or food on me than at the mirror to see my hair basically ruined from the heat.

I sigh in frustration and storm off to the bathroom so I can at the least get clean off but now I can't since my younger/older sibling is taking up the bathroom. 'Great just great can (sister or brother name) hurry up so I can shower in peace.' I think to myself as it felt forever till he or she gets out. I didn't even bother to talk to her or him at this point my blood was boliling with anger.

I take deep breaths in and out before I punch something. I wanted to so bad but I know Freddy will get onto me for that again. Yes I'm friends with the dream demon killer Freddy Kruger. Do I care not really after the first time we meet he did try to kill me, but I beat his enough with kick to the balls. He decided not to kill me anymore.

Instead I help to torture other kids in their dreams. Luring them to Freddy do he can do what he does the best. Sometimes the blood gets to me other times it doesn't. Guess it depends on my mood which right now I want to punch something maybe even kill to release all this anger.

I need to calm down so I can shower at the least which I did and change into my comfy pjs. I didn't talk to my family just headed to my room so I can take a nap. To see Freddy so he can help release this anger not sexually at all just being a friend. I enter the dream work and walk around to find Freddy.

I was about to give up until I find him sitting by the boiler. I go over to him and tap on his shoulder. He turn around to look at him and grins,

"You look like you have a rough day Y/N." He said with that grin still on his face.

"Yeah I did Freddy I was wonder if you were going to torture some kids today." I said crossing my arms.

"Hmm I don't know Y/N I thought we rather just talk instead of doing what we do best." He said joking about it.

I wasn't in the mood for the jokes today at all. I give him a death glare and I could see him gulping in fear. He said we will do it and leads me to one of the people that was being rude to me. I smirk and enter the person dream. He saw me and smirk thinking it was a wet dream. He was so wrong about this.

He follow me to Freddy trap which I'm surprised it was this easy but I'm hoping he's not a kinky one cause that will be really awkward. I shuddered at the thought but Freddy was already for us. I step out of the way as Freddy use his demon powers to trap the guy.

The guy start to freak out and try to get out but they won't happen today. Freddy hands me the tools he like to use to torture people. Now I usually don't do this before but I'm gladly going to do this to pervert and jerk. I smile widely and start to torture the guy. His screams makes Freddy laughs evilly and I'm glad to have Freddy as my friend.