Chapter Seven

Jin's P.O.V

I really messed up. Like really really bad. She won't text me. She didn't even read my texts last night.

Me:
Hey

Me:
I'm sorry

Me:
Will you text me? I'd like to make up for what I did
Delivered 7:56 p.m.

I don't know why I kept teasing. I always hated being teased. Girls seem to like it I suppose. Or most of them did. Y/N didn't want to be humiliated. Y/N always looked irritated when she saw me and I know why now. I'm not falling for her, but I don't want to go to school today. I feel like crap. I don't want to face her. Yeah, I have too much pride to apologize and I'm also afraid she's going to ignore me.

~~~

I'm at school. My mom made me come. I won't tease her. I'll try to apologize. She'll ignore me. I'm not ready for this. I'm feeling the pre-feels. I've always been a little more sensitive than most guys.

I get to school later than I usually do but I still have about five minutes to look for Y/N. I take some time to get dressed. Honestly I just gel my hair so it doesn't go everywhere.

I see Minji but not Y/N. Maybe Y/N is late? She's never late but she was very embarrassed. I go over to Minji.

"Um, h-hey. Is, um, Y/N here?"

She rolls her eyes and looks at me in a very scary way. She says, "Your awkward is showing. Should I watch you to see your clumsy later?"

She's salty. She's scary. "Heh I'm so where is she? I want to apologize."

"She's not coming to school. She's staying home. She felt sick. I'd bet anything she's sick of your face."

She's mean too. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize she was so hurt by my teasing."

"Psh she's not. Don't flatter yourself. Public humiliation is where she draws the line. Your teasing was simply annoying to her."

"Oh. Okay. Do you know how I can talk to her?"

"She blocked you. And she will ignore you. Don't try."

I knew that she would ignore me. Not that she had blocked you. "Okay. I will try, but not from my phone."

"Okay yeah have fun." She wasn't listening. She was on her phone. I left her and then went to PE.

~~~

It's lunch and all the guys are teasing me. Even Namjoon who is supposed to be my best friend.

"Jin you messed up really bad. I mean I know you're not falling for her but you look like crap today!" Namjoon says through laughter.

"Would you call your failure . . . le'jin'dary?" Jimin is the only one who likes your puns and now he's copying one of your favorites.

"Jimin so help me Chuck I am going strangle you." I say.

"Wait that's my boyfriend! Not my fault you're an idiot. Don't kill him." Yoongi says rather loudly. Everyone within ten feet stares at him even though we all know he's bi.

"Jeez Yoongs. Be a little louder. Let's let the world know of my failure."

"Well sorry but you tried to strangle Jimin not that I love him or anything."

"Mhm." I left the table without eating anything. Namjoon comes after me and I tell him everything that happened with Minji that morning.

"So in conclusion, I hate myself." I say.

"JIN you can use my phone. I kind of like Minji so maybe when you talk to Y/N ask her on a date for me? I know she'll bring Minji if you don't tell her who you are."

"Okayyyy I mean if you say so I suppose. How do I apologize then?"

"Idiot, when you go on the freaking date then you apologize."

"Ohhhh okay." I say.

"Yeahhh okay cool that's what's happening."

We go to our last class and since Y/N isn't there Namjoon answers the questions but without the puns Y/N always had. That puts me in a weird mood and I don't know why. It'll go away soon I hope. Or maybe I'm sick.

~~~

I'm at Namjoon's house. I've been here way too often lately. Namjoon is like my best friend in the entire world so he doesn't care.

I grab Namjoon's phone and unlock it to text Y/N.

"So why didn't you tell me you like Minji?" I ask.

"Because we were always talking about Y/N." He says. "Not that you're falling for her or anything."

"Exactly. And sorry, let's talk about you for the day then." I say as I put Y/N's number into his phone.

"That's not necessary. I just need you to help me get a girlfriend."

"It's necessary so shut up." I just texted Y/N.

Me:
Hey this is Y/N right?

"No. Let's just go do our homework." He says. And that's how he avoids talking about Minji. I've been doing my homework on time lately and it's tiring.

~~~
She finally texted me after a very long time.

Y/N:
Who is this??

Me:
You'll find out later. Can I just get to know you?

Y/N:
I guess. If you're an axe murderer tell me now. I'll still talk to you

Me:
So dark. I'm not an axe murderer I promise. I just want to talk to you for a bit.

Y/N:
Okay. I'm actually going to sleep now so I'll text you tomorrow. Goodnight mystery person.

Me:
Okay. Goodnight. And it's mystery boy thanks.
Read 9:43pm

She texted me! It was great. I feel great. But also horrible. It's great. I hope to be able to ask her on this date in about a week. And Namjoon gets to go on a date with Minji. I'm excited for this. Not that I've fallen for Y/N of course.

Namjoon is already asleep and I would usually wake him, but I'm tired. I know Namjoon has been keeping so much from me and that's going to change. I'm going to be talking to him about that soon. I care for him a lot.

-----

Thanks for reading!!! I appreciate you and in case no one has told you today, you're amazing!! I hope you have a great day/week/life. Much love for all my readers! I know it's not a lot of you but I appreciate you.