???

It's been several hours since I left your office, but your words are running through my head like a derailed freight train plowing the world around with destruction to its endless doom. Write you tell me, that if I do the Demons Inside I will control. I will reveal to you that I'm not a writer nor do I have the passion for the fine art.

My victories, good fortune,down fall,pain and suffering will be like entertainment for you all. Humans are very odd creatures. We put ourselves on a pedestal thinking we are so much Superior then other creatures of this world. But we are all the same feeding off misfortune of others like vultures pecking the meat off of Bones of mangled Roadkill. So Let me offer myself to you as a sacrifice so I can feed your curiosity and desire to be entertained.

Will my hidden secrets be a gold medal in your eyes or venom coursing through your veins, begging to die but the end will never come? Will you even be able to comprehend with your simple mind and fathom the idea.

Lush green grass crush under my weight, wind rushing through the branches of the old oak tree bringing them to life to dance a beautiful waltz. As I'm writing this to you a Pure White Dove landed on a branch above me. I can't help myself but giggle like a teenage school girl that just realized what love is for the first time. Is this a sign from the gods above that I will live a life of peace or will my life consists of agony. How do I even begin to tell the tale.

Shall I start this story so very cliche with a shy innocent girl being trapped in a horrible world will that be appealing to your eyes. To tell you the truth I cannot do that for you for you must see the world through my eyes. Who knows I may be as ill-tempered and psychotic as he. Research, study, and learn from my behavior so you can see the real me.

Am I just riding along suicide note or am I writing because I believe this will wash away my painful past. Unfortunately not even the Seas can wash it away. The waves crashing down on me Slowly pulling me to the bottom where I'm suffocating with sorrow hoping for The Rebirth of life. Finally I will reveal the secrets of my family.

But I'm afraid to say that it might be the end of me if they found out I said something. My apologies doctor but this is where I must leave you for now. Just a sliver of Insight of the big picture. I appreciate your consistency and determination even session though I'm a Troublesome girl. I will leave you with a fact trust no one not even your shadow. Until I see you next time adieu for now doctor of the minds.

Oh and I almost forgot if I'm not there for my next session that probably means that he's found me and you will never see or hear for me again. Stay safe always.

Helena