Sleepover

As you walked away you could hear the boys yelling at winter and her crew.

Prod: what is wrong with you ok girls will look at us but it does not mean we are seeing them behind your back! You know what I am done with your selfish *** we are done.

Roc: y/n! Umm your mom told me to tell you that's and my friends have to come over your house tonight since my mom is out of town.

Y/n: ohh ok see you later?!

Roc: what movie are you guys seeing?

Abby: umm we are seeing think like a man2

Prince: oh cool I herd that is a funny movie, let's all see it together! If that's ok with you?

Y/n: oh it is ok let's go

You had to wait a bit because the movie stared at 9:27 and it was 9:12. So you guys talked for a while and got your popcorn and headed in the theater.

*After the movie*

Roc: that was the most funniest movie ever *he said laughing*

Y/n: we'll us girls are going to head to my house and we will see you there.

*in the car*

Celsi; Ray is so cute I got his number

Abby: well I got Roc's number and we are texting each other right now did I men-shin that he is sexy?

Jenny: we'll I gave prod my number and we are going to carnival on Saturday!!

Y/n: prince is cute but I don't think he would like a girl like me cause I say he is fine with his Afro.

Then you got home and got in to your pajamas and got candy on the table a movie picked out to watch.

KNOCK!! KNOCK!! Jenny ran to the door and opens it.

Jenny: hey guys come on in we got candy on the table so don't eat it all.

A few min later Jenny's favorite song comes on MTV an starts to dance with prod.then everybody starts to dance but you and prince. Until then boys sit down and the girls dance.

Prince(pov)

Dang look at y/n dance she is really cute I wonder if I can get he to kiss me.?

*a few min later*

Prince: y/n can you show me to the bathroom?

Y/n: oh sure!

Y/n takes me to the bathroom and all I can do is look at her big *** in them booty short pajama bottoms

*y/n (pov)

I show prince the bathroom and head in to my room and start to play on my phone until I feel a slap on my *** an I turn around to see prince standing there I get up and her presses his soft lips on yours and kiss you and you kiss back.

Prince: y/n I really like you and I want to know if you wanted to go out sometime for lunch?

Y/n: sur... But before you could finish your sentence you see a girl at the door with tears in her eyes.

Girl: really prince on our 2 month anniversary.

Prince: Vanessa baby it's not * gco*

Vanessa: save it prince and to think you said you would never hurt me. I can't take this any more we are over delete my number off your phone. * runs out crying*

Prince: well now that I am single do you want to be my girlfriend?

Y/n: hell no you cheat on your girlfriend she break ups with you and have the nerve to be your girlfriend.

Prince: well I would never cheat on you, you are the most sexiest person I have ever seen.

Y/n: save it prince I bet that is what you said to Vanessa when you meet her so don't start jut get out of my face!

I showed the boys there room and roc said he needed to talk to me alone.

Roc: what is going on with you and prince?

You explain everything that happened to roc until you herd a trash can be kicked over and loud crying. So you went out and saw ......

Can you guess who she saw?

😊😊😊😊