NashxMatt:Movies

(I forgot their ship name.. Oops)

Nash's POV

I was currently waiting on Matthew to get here with pizza , because its been awhile since I've hung out with my best friend. And what better way to get back together, than a movie night?!

*ding dong*

I went to answer the door and Matt bursted through the door, jumped on me, and gave me a bone crushing hug! "Nash!!!" He screamed and I just laughed and carried him to the kitchen, sitting him on the counter.

"So I was thinking, maybe we could watch a scary movie..?" I said cautiously because I know how he gets during them. I saw all the color drain from his face, "don't worry though, I'll keep you safe!" I said and gave him a smile while grabbing a slice of pizza.

"Fine, we can watch one I guess." He said and I hurried into the living room and looked for a scary movie to put on I finally decided with (insert a scary movie lol I wanna say The Purge but that's just because I'm watching the new on Friday ayy) and got a blanket and a few pillows and made a pallet on the ground.

Matthew soon joined me and automatically he was cuddled into my side during the beginning of the movie. I watched as his face would contort in the cutest ways when a jump scene would happen.

I've never take much time to realize how beautiful he is.

"Nash... Nashhhh" Matt said, snapping me out of my daze. "Is there something on my fac--" I cut him off by slamming my lips into his, right when I was about to pull off of him he wrapped his arms around my neck an pulled me over him to where I'm straddling his waist and we're having a hardcore make out session.

He started to play with the hen if my shirt, signaling for me to take it off, I quickly discarded all of our clothing and started to grind our naked crotches onto each other making both of our cocks completely hard.

I never thought I was gay, and who knows maybe I'm not.. Maybe I'm just "Mattsexual"

Matt pulled his mouth off of mine and looked into y eyes with pure lust with his swollen lips and said "take me." I started to kiss him again and then put three fingers in his mouth so he could lube them up.

I've watched a few gay pornos so I know how to have gay sex, I've just never tried it.

After he was done I inserted finger after finger until I thought he was ready, I lined my cock up at his hole and slammed my way in earning a pain filled scream from Matt, I heard that its always painful at first so I just kept slamming myself in and out of him and later on Matt started moaning, so I k we I was doing something right.

"OH GOD! YES NASH YES!!!" I hit that certain bundle of nerves in him making him clench his walls around my member sending me over the edge And we came at the same time.

I pulled out of Matt and payed down next to him and gave him a kiss. And he looked back at me smiling and said "we should stop seeing each other more often." He let out a chuckle and I playfully punched his arm.

I heard someone walk into the room and looked up and saw Hayes looking at Matt an I naked with semi hard cocks resting on our lower abdomens.

"Aww cute." He said and walked into the kitchen and grabbed the pizza leaving an embarrassed Matt a deep shade of scarlet.

Next one up is a Hameron, request are still open! 😄 Make sure you tell me the story line, and if you want smut or not!