2.2 - Riley

Suggested Song: Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

So I really am in love with Ed's new album. HAHA! And guys!! Heart Like California would be released in two days!! Who's excited for it?! I know I am. And as an early celebration for their new single, I updated!! and I used the song in this chapter. whoot whoot!!

Anyway, part of the reason why I updated was because we have no electricity at home and I am currently lounging in a restaurant to charge my stuff and I just finished my school work so I got nothing to do. HAHA! I am not sure when I'll be able to update next, considering that we still don't have electricity at home cause of post-typhoon reasons and my preliminary exams are coming up soon. 

So enjoy this chapter and tell me what you think! :)

-x-x-x-

*1 and a half months later*

I wonder how she's doing. It's been two months since I last saw her and I was stupid enough to not get her or her friends' number. What was I even thinking? That when I get some free time and go back to the hospital, she would still be there? How stupid of me.

About a week after I left her, our tour was officially over and I got a plane ticket to California to visit London. But when I got to the hospital and asked the receptionist for a London Sullivan, she told me that no one was admitted to the hospital under that name. And so, here's my search again for my London. How could I even forget to at least ask for her number? Everything was overwhelming me at that time, I couldn't even think straight.

Now, my brothers, my friends and I are on our way to Manila, Philippines to have our first headlining show there. I could say that I was so excited and pumped up for this show. The tweets that I was receiving from our fans are a part of what makes me excited to get there. The other reason is that we get to perform a new song that I wrote about not more than a week ago and Connor managed to finalize it about 2 days ago, and we just finished rehearsing it yesterday night.

“You excited to be back in Manila?” My mom asked me as she settled on the first class seat beside me. The captain just announced that we were about to land in a few minutes.

“Of course! You know I love it there, Mom. The way the fans welcome us and the way they make us feel loved. It's just amazing. And to think that we have such a huge fanbase from the opposite side of the world. It's unbelievable.” I told my mom, remembering our first time to be there last year. It was truly a great experience and I have a feeling that this year's gonna be better than last year.

My mom smiled at me, probably admiring the way I talked about our popstar life experiences. I am grateful to have my parents. They are so supportive to what me and my brothers do and they always ask us how we are doing, they are there to give us advice when things get too overwhelming, they are there to keep our feet on the ground and remember the reason why we entered this life in the first place. And most of all, they always tell us to be grateful for everything that is happening and never take anything for granted because not everyone can live the life that we are living now.

“Then what's the problem, honey?” My mom asked, looking at me with concerned eyes. “Why does it seem like something's lacking? I can see it in your eyes that you're excited but I could see something's troubling you. Connor and Toby were almost jumping in their seats when I asked them how they are. While you, you seem like a part of your mind's somewhere out there.”