Unpleasant Silence

I sat there waiting for Eren. As time passed by I kept getting more and more pissed off.

Finally I heard a voice.

"(Y/N)?"

I was emotionless, or at least that's what it looked like.

I turned and showed myself, uncovering from the tree.

"Hey, whats wrong?"

"Whos Rosita De'Lara?"

He stopped cold in his tracks.

"S-shes just an old friend-"

"An old friend? So then why would an old friend show up to my house at 9 harassing my boyfriend?"

"Wait, she went to your house?"

"Tell me the truth Eren who is she?"

"Shes an old friend I told you this!"

"Fine you wanna play that game then explain this!"

I grabbed the stack of texts she had given me and threw them at him, scattering them everywhere.

"(Y/N)!! What the-"

"And this! Tell me, after this would you blame me for thinking you're lying?!"

Then I threw the box at him with opened and scattered everywhere.

"No! (Y/N) whats wrong with you?! What the hell was that for?!!"

"After all this you want to tell me shes JUST AN OLD FRIEND!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

He got on his knees and frantically picked up the spilt items from the box.

I felt a ping in my chest.

"So it is true...."

"(Y/N) you're insane you're just tired-"

"Tired? No I'm tired of being lied to by you. I'm tired of being there for you and getting betrayed. I'm tired of being repeatedly lied to by people I care for. Tired of being near fake people, tired of being near you! I'm tired Eren.... I'm tired of being a second choice...."

I walked past him and dropped photos in front of him.

"That's just it, right? I'm tired...? So tired that I'm numb...that it mean nothing anymore..... I thought you loved me, Eren.... I thought it was me...."

Looking straight ahead, tears rolled down my face. I didn't want to believe it. But I do. I wanna believe it... I need to believe....

"(Y/N)..."

I began walking away a he stood up. He reached for my arm. I turned and yanked away from him.

He looked like he was full of guilt.

I was full of hurt, and heartbreak. And I was done with it.

"Leave me alone Jeager..."

I began running away from there and I could hear him calling out to me.

I was cold. I was numb. I couldn't feel anything. I was weak and I felt dizzy.

It was really blurry, and suddenly I found myself in the road. A bright light appeared fast then total darkness.

~Time Skip~

Its now around 4 AM and I'm laying passed out on the road. I cant move, I feel paralyzed.

Everything echoed, I felt like I was getting frost bite. I was both physically and mentally in pain.

I heard really faint echoes of my name. Suddenly someone had reached me and I blacked out again.