The Man In The Woods

There's a man in the woods from dawn till midnight,
you might not see him because the woods is never bright.

There's a man in the woods bringing terror and fear,
to all of the kids and neighbourhood here.

There's a man in the woods so sneaky and sly,
follow the trail in the woods and you'll surely die.

There's a man in the woods causing disruption in the hood,
plaguing the children's minds with corruption and no good.

There's a man in the woods forcing the neighbourhood to move,
everyone wants to catch him so their minds can at last be soothed.

There's a man in the woods taking children and offering sweets, gifts and money, the kids get excited so begin to trust him, this time around the man found one kid impatient for toys he screamed really loud, alerting the neighbourhood and the nearby police, this meant the man's plan would have a high chance to fail.

There's a man in the woods who picked up the child and said, "You're going to love the gifts, you're going to go crazy Kyle!"

The man in the woods ran with the child deep into the depths of Florokan Forest Wild.

There's a man in the woods, as manipulative as can be,
he tricked people often and managed to steal at least half of some families.

There's a man in the woods who's being hunted down,
the search for him was many, in fact, the whole town!

There's a man in the woods who feels no guilt, this is what happens when you mess with Mr Stilk.

There's a man in the woods who isn't what he seems, this man was nice and kind to the village but got removed since getting betrayed by the queen,
this man in the woods happens to be me and I believe that everyone still hates me, this is what they deserve, to suffer without their kids, the kids deserve better, and to be not pricked constantly by pins.

There's a man in the woods, alone in darkness who got captured - got caught with the children stealing and looked completely heartless.

The man looked down at the floor and sighed, "What a nice day, a nice day to have to die."

He didn't have no trial, no one would help, his family was sad and screamed and yelped, they got beaten for the sins that the mystery man had done, the town knew that they had finally won.

They tortured the family and beat the man, bruised, quivering because no one understands.

Till three little children ran to the man from the woods and proclaimed "This man isn't bad, he deserves to be owner of the land and treated good!"

The man let out a half smile at the children and chuckled "Sorry kid, but that's the opposite of what they see to me..." As he got beat, his knees buckled.

Down onto the floor, the man had yelped, the crowd got impatient at how they couldn't beat him and help.

They grabbed their bats, the pitchforks and knives, that was it, the mans wife had died, he screamed, agony, but pushed it aside, the reason for his sorrow was his wife, so he cried and cried,
His kids were already away with the wind, they let them go free after their mother had gave in.

The man got beaten, this was the end of Mr Stilk, the man who had mental disabilities and couldn't find himself to kill, the man had his brain scattered across the floor, and all his multiple personalities started to try get out and claw.

His spirit was out, and the neighbourhood kids cried, the families hadn't realized that the bad rumours were lies, the kids were in great care with the man in the woods, the only danger left was the parents of the neighbourhood.

The kids ran crying, back to the woods, back to their huts, back to their house. The only sound heard was crying but that was almost silent as a mouse.

That day the kids vowed that they would do their father figure (the man in the woods) proud, they swore that they would carry on stealing and bringing the other kids away from danger, and they remembered that not everyone is bad and sometimes you can trust a stranger...