The Start

"Stand closer together!" One of Modest's photographer yelled. Eleanor and Louis were already pretty much squished together, she couldn't see how much closer they could be.

"Smile!" Eleanor whispered into Louis' ear. He forced the biggest smile that was humanly possible. 'I don't know how people think this is convincing' he thought to himself as he was blinded by the paparazzi that his management hired. 

~A few hours later~

"Gosh that was exhausting!" Eleanor said as she dropped her bag and sat on the couch in their hotel. Louis just shrugged, annoyed at being forced to spend the entire day shopping. 

"What's got your knickers in a knot?" She glared as Louis "You know I hate this as much as you do." 

Louis turned to her. "Really? You really think that? You think that its hard being paid to go out with me? I'm the one breaking the person I love's heart!" And with that he grabbed his car keys and stormed out, slamming door behind him. Eleanor sighed knowing that he probably did have it worse off. 'It's not like I have time to fall in love.' she thought to herself as she got up to make tea. After sitting at the table sipping her hot beverage for sometime, she heard a phone ring. 

"Damn he must've left his phone..." She muttered to herself as she followed the ringtone. Eleanor spotted it lying on the couch and pounced on it making sure she didn't miss it.

"Hello, it's Eleanor Calder here." 

"Eleanor? Where's Louis?" A fairly deep voice answered, she instantly recognized it as Liam's. 

"I dont know. We had a sort of argument and he stormed out. I presume he's with the rest of the boys."

"Okay, I was just calling to see if our double date was still on."

"Oh. I guess so..." She hung up wishing she didn't have to lie about her relationship. None of the other boys knew that 'Elounor' was made up by Louis' forceful management.