|Chp 2|

(Toko)'s POV

I suddenly woke up from something hitting the ground. I rub my eyes and look at the barn, only to see that some of the roof was missing. I looked further down and saw planks of broken wood on the ground.

As I stood up and stretched out my body for a little bit, I noticed that y/n was missing. I look around and searched everywhere for her. My half smile turned into a big smile once I found her playing with the bunnies with aiga's little sister.

I hide behind a nearby tree and since I heard them talking about something.

"These two bunnies reminds me of toko and nika", y/n says.

"Why do you say that y/n?", Naru asks.

"Because both toko and Nika are super adorable", she says smiling.

They both looked at each other and giggled.

"So she thinks I'm adorable?", I ask myself blushing a little.

I quickly get out from behind the tree and pretend that I just arrived.

"Oh there you are y/n, I was worried about you since I heard a crash from the barn and you weren't right there when I woke up", I say sweating a little.

"Aww doing worry about me toko, that was just valt and Aiga's battling each other" she giggled out.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Aww doing worry about me toko, that was just valt and Aiga's battling each other", i giggled out.

"O-oh", he said blushing in embarrassment.

"Cute", I thought.

"You think I'm cute y/n?", Tokonatsu says twirling his fingers cutely.

"Did I just say that out loud?", I think myself sweating nervously.

"You said that out loud too y/n", naru says giggling.

I blushed in embarrassment and made something up for toko's question.

"Y-yeah, I'm saying it as a friend though", I say turning away.

Toko frowned,"A friend......", Toko whispered.

I looked at toko from the corner of my eye and saw him frown. I put my hand over my heart and grip it. The poor innocent boy got sad because of me.

"Maybe nows the time to tell him how I fee-".

"toko,natsu,y/n!", Nika yelled from afar.

"Nika!", natsu giggled out as she ran over to hug the pink haired girl.

As they were hugging I felt someone tap my shoulder and help me up. I look back and see toko fake smiling down at me. I could tell since he had a tear forming in the corner of his eye.

"Toko are u okay?", I ask concerned.

"Y-yeah, W-why do you ask?", he said his arm now trembling.

"There's a tear forming in your eye", I said pointing to it.

It seemed to get natsu and Nika's attention because they were now running towards me and toko.

(Nika's)POV

I noticed that a tear rolled down toko's cheek when he was helping y/n up. I quickly went over with natsu by my side.

Toko looked at me with a frown and pulled me towards a tree, leaving y/n and matsu behind.