Naked Lovers

I rapped my legs around Chris with my arms wrapped around his neck,my feet at the bottom of his back,my head right in his shoulder and me crying like crazy I cough up blood from my mouth *cough* *cough* *cough* (drop) (drop) (drop) the blood drops to the bed he looks over and sees his arms are with drops of blood, he looked at my mouth it was covered in blood then he looked at the bed blood everywhere I smile still coughing he lays me down on the bed trying to find where I was wounded nothing I said it's a curse I put on myself okay you can't reverse it if I ever fell in love again I would cough up so much blood that I would die at the end of it there is no reversal spell I never thought I needed one so I never made it he placed his dick in my tight pussy trying to get to the source of the curse little did he know about curses and magic better yet he took it as a insult to his own kind because of the Greek Gods and they had magic so I guessed magic he did not believe or liked anymore or ever did he fucked me more as I coughed up blood more but it was going faster my body quivered every time Chris thrusted me hard he said babe don't leave me I said to him I can't stop my blood unless I write a reversal spell but your on top of me thrusting me like a mad man he finally pulled his dick out of my pussy it was super tight in there I could feel it my walls wrapped around his dick like nothing mattered he got off saying now go write that spell I went and got a pen and paper naked writing the spell down I finished reading it finally I stopped coughing up blood and all I did was cry like hell missing Ace screaming COME BACK TO ME ACE!!! It hurt a lot I know I fucked things up for us but I still wanted her with me my master came up and pick me up (bridal style) naked I was placed on the bed my heart was pulling me towards Ace and Him I was all his and all hers but my heart had two in it's sections.