Peggy × maria

Peggy was walking through the halls. She couldn't help but cry as Lafayette was in the classroom with Hercules, making out with him.

Peggy ran into on of the bathrooms and locked herself in a stall.
"Peggles you okay?" Asked Maria. She was always their for Peggy in her time of need, if she wasn't obsessively trying to be with laf then she was talking or flirting with Maria.

"Yeah I'm fine..it's just...Lafayette is kissing Hercules.."
She sighed as she opened the stall door where Maria was found next to it. She immediately hugged Peggy.
"It's okay peggs.."
Peggy nodded knowing it was silly to cry over a boy who didn't like her back considering he was making out with Hercules right now.
"Maria it's okay..you don't have to do this for me" Peggy gave her a smile.

"Weeeeell...You know what would make you feel better?"

"What?"

"How about we skip school and go out for ice cream? And my parents arent home so we can hang out over there after"

"B-but we can't skip school?! M-my parents will find out..daddy will be mad at me"

"Its alright I got this, I have connections with people it'llbe alright.."

Peggy look at maria before looking down. She was debating if she should actually do this, sure she was a bit upset that her crush was literally doing a teacher, but as she looked to Maria she felt a bit better.

She wanted to go with her.

"Okay..just please don't let my dad find out! If he catches me breaking the rules!?"

"It'll be fine, come on time to feel better"

Maria grabbed her hand and led her out of the bathroom stalls and out into the hallway. There was a door at the end of the hallway that led out of the school, to which they walked out of it.

They ran off to Maria's car and drove off. Peggy was nervous the whole time but she felt free and happy. Maria rolled down the window for peggy, she stuck her head out the window feeling the breeze and wind on her face.

"WOOO!" She screamed out happily feeling the fresh rush of freedom.

Maria giggled at her enthusiastic manner. She always admired Peggy's curly locks, how Peggy's light yellow peter pan colored shirt and white jeans to go with it.

Before they knew it they were at the ice cream shop. They went in and waited in line.

"Peggy what would you like?"

"Hmm chocolate? What about you what are you getting?"

"I was thinking cookies and cream"

The time came and they ordered.
"Maria I can pay if you want"

"No it's alright I'll pay"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure"

They got their ice cream and walked out then sat on a bench.
"Thanks for taking me out" peggy said, thanking her.

"It wasn't a problem, anything for you"

Peggy took her time to admire maria, her long silky hair to her makeup, on her neck was a black choker with a small charm on it, she was wearing a dark pin tank top with a red little jacket as a cover up for school but now since she didnt need it the jacket hung away from her shoulders, the only place she wore the jacket was the sleeves. She wore the usual skinny jean's and black shoes.

Peggy stared at her lips, they were full and the lipstick she wore gave it a wonderful color, matching with the makeup she wore.

"You look beautiful today.." peggy said looking down.

"Thanks..you don't look to bad yourself" she giggled again.

Maria was thinking of something, she wanted a change. She felt like she could do anything with Peggy, she looked over to peggy and whispered something into her ear.

Peggy nodded before saying
"Let me just finish up my ice cream!" She smiled.

Once they were done they left to Maria's house. Maria didn't have a big home but it wasn't small either. They made their way upstairs to the bathroom, Peggy grabbed the scissors and handed it to Maria.

"Are you sure about this?"

"..nope"

"Good enough"

Maria sighed and took a piece of her hair, then cut it off. The piece was now hanging just above her shoulder. She did the same to every other piece of hair until soon enough her hair was short and only hovering above the shoulder as it curled up.

"How does it look?" Maria asked a bit worried that she made a mistake.

Peggy stared at her before smiling.
"It looked gorgeous"

"Do you really think so?"

"Of course! Anything would look amazing on you!" She giggled happily.

"Thank you.."

Maria stood up and looked at Peggy, it was as if the world stopped and it was just them.

"Peggy can I show you something?"

"Yeah sure"

Maria led peggy out of the how and into a path in the forest, they came upon a tree, a big giant oak tree. Its branches led everywhere and were supported by the distant trees next to it.

Out of the sea of trees a big treeless path was there in the middle was the big oak tree.

"Woah.."

"Yeah I know..I use to go here when I was a kid"

"Its beautiful!"

Maria smiled as peggy ran through the grassy area around the tree. The sunlight shines through the leaves but not enough as it was still dim, making the sunlight through the leaves look like stars in the night sky.

"I don't show many people this place.."

"Why not it's..amazing!"

"Because it's my sanctuary..where I go when things go bad..or to calm down or recollect my thoughts..even to enjoy life sometimes"

"Then why show me..?"

"Because..peggy with you..I feel like I can do anything! That I can make you happy and that you make me happy! I love the feelings I feel when I'm with you"

"..maria.."

"Peggy if you wouldn't mind..um...would you want to go out with me? Be my girlfriend...an-" maria was cut off my Peggy's lips connecting with hers, holding her in a tight embrace. She then let go.

"Of course I will..with you I feel free, I feel amazing and I can say to hell with the rules! At least when I'm with you"

Maria smiled softly at Peggy as they gaze at each other happily before sharing another kiss.

Sorry for any spelling errors? I've actually been meaning to add some lesbian ships but ya see the thing is I have to be in the mood to make those cuz I'm so use to making gay things and all these things around the boi's and stuff.