Sickness and nightmares

I was getting ready for bed it was exactly 11:01. I had just got into bed when I heard loud cries, I knew it wasn't max because he never wakes up at this time also my dads would take care of him and he would usually stop 5 minutes after. But these cries were loud and like screeching like, so I went around the loft and it got louder when I started to walk towards Raphael's room. I opened the door to find my little brother sitting in a corner with his blanket and teddy bear Jordan gave him when she went off to another institute to train. I went over and squatted in front of him, "Kailyn there are monsters in my head" he told me. " no buddy you just had a nightmare it's ok we will not let anything ever happen to you" I told him as I picked him up and put him back on his bed. "Kailyn?" He asked in a very scared voice, "yes buddy" I asked while sitting next to him on his bed "can I sleep with you tonight, please?" "Of course, c'mon let's go it's late and you have to go to school in the morning" I said while holding his had and walking out of the room back across the loft to mine.
____________________________________
Alec's POV

I wake up around 5:30 and go jog 3 miles I can't really train right now knowing magnus is home alone with a newborn and a 5 and 15 year old. I get a faded black sweater and some black joggers and set out on my run. When I come back home at around 7:45 I am greeted with a big hug from rafe, " daddy!" Rafe screams as he runs and I pick him up and give him a big hug " your getting to big I won't be able to hold you soon" I say " I am not daddy I'm still a kid" rafe says kicking his legs so I let him down " of course you are you are my little kid" I say while giving him a big kiss "papa is making pancakes for breakfast" rafe says while pulling me into the kitchen. "Papa daddy is home" rafe yelled running to magnus "that's amazing rafe now go sit at the table by Kailyn and I'll bring you pancakes over in just a minute" magnus says in his sweet voice he uses on the kids "ok papa" rafe says running to the table and sitting next to his sister. I went over to magnus who was making pancakes and I wrapped my arms around him and gave his neck a kiss then he turned in my arms and planted his lips on mine. We separated and he went back to cooking and I went to take a shower.
(30 minuets later)
I stepped out of the shower and but on some black jeans and a black t shirt. I went back to the kitchen and found my wonderful family eating breakfast.
Kailyn had 2 pancakes and some orange juice, rafe had 1 pancake and some milk, and Magnus was feeding max his bottle. I walked over and took max from magnus so he could eat but magnus was complaining." I'm not hungry can I have my baby back" magnus wined " magnus ever sense you had max you haven't been eating a lot food" I said in a soft tone "also this is my baby to you know" I sad in a annoyed voice " yes I know but please don't force me to eat when I'm not hungry" magnus said as if I always force him to eat " fine! But your eating lunch I don't care what you say" I said giving max back to magnus and getting up to go fix me some pancakes. "I'm done daddy" I heard a little voice say and I looked over to see rafe with a very messy face and very dirty pajamas. I took his plate and rinsed it and put it in the sink. "Rafe go to Kailyn's bathroom and wash your hands, face, and change clothes you have school in half an hour" rafe got up and ran with his little feet to go do what I asked.
____________________________________
(Magnus POV)
It was noon and I was feeding max when I started to feel sick so I took the bottle and set it on the table and I set max on the couch. Max can't roll over so he was not going anywhere so  I set him on the couch And I ran to the sink and threw up. Alec came running down the stairs and over to me and started rubbing circles on my back until I was done. I really don't know why I felt sick I mean I'm not pregnant because me and Alec haven't had sex sense max was born also I can't have sex for 6 more weeks. Maybe it was because the toast I had made was not what I usually had in mornings so it messed up my stomach. All of a sudden we here loud cries it was max so Alec grabbed max and came back to me. "Babe you need to lay down" Alec said as he took my hand and went to our bedroom. "Babe I don't know whats wrong I can't be pregnant because I we haven't had sex also we can't have sex for 6 more weeks I don't understand" I said while crying I to his shirt. " I know,I know it will be ok, Catarina said that with warlocks they have the after affects and yours is throwing up just lay down and I'll look after max and pick up the kids from school'' he said while helping me on the bed and getting max to calm down. Alec came back inside and was burping max he let out one of the cutest burps. Soon after max and I both went straight to sleep.
____________________________________