The Class Trip Pt.2.

Look this one happened the Monday after my previous update on this book. And I was tired so that's why I didn't update. So here's it... enjoy.

So I'll just be quick. I got up that morning and did my stuff to get ready to go on the trip. My mom carried me to school and I went to my friends whom were at the school gate just talking. I showed them my tablet (Maven Pro RCA) and we played some little 2 player games on it.

Until the time came for us to go on the bus. I entered 2nd to last (which would be 43 since there are 44 persons in my class) and sat at the front which I never wanted to do because I was behind the teachers. So I wanted to use my 'boom-box' to play the music but I realized that the bus that I was in used Bluetooth Stereo or whatever. So I asked the driver to turn on the Bluetooth so my tablet could connect to it.

 So I asked the driver to turn on the Bluetooth so my tablet could connect to it

(FOR THE PICTURE THE FIRST ONE IS MY BOOM BOX)

When I got comfortable enough, I decided to show my talent of being a DJ. So I asked the bus driver to turn on the Bluetooth so that my tablet could connect to it (Which is the DEH... one). He did it and for almost 30 minutes I was trying to connect to it. Upon my last try I realized that I was connecting to MY FRIEND'S HEADPHONES! I was so angry with myself because that friend connected to the bus while I was connecting to his headphones. But I just asked him to let me connect to the bus and with the kindness of his heart he let me do it.

I was so happy when he did because not only that there was a possibility of me screwing up myself, but I could also make people look up to me. And there I was, playing songs like crazy and having a good time.

About the trip itself, I had a great time. And well,  yeah,  this is the end I guess?

Before I go I just wanna apologize for the loooooooooooong time of not updating. You know, struggles in life, going overseas, getting my phone taken away and limited time on electronics. It sucks! LITERALLY! But I'll try my best to update using my school library and shit so yeah... until later... stay cool, stay awesome and... and... I forgot what to say. See ya'll Champocrats later!