Chapter 8-A storm's a brewin

When they arrived at the island they were immediately escorted to a awaiting all blacked out caravan and whisked away to their private bungalo. It was close to 8pm when they finally got all checked in and settled. And they both barely even cared to look around the property, they more cared about relaxing in bed together and sleeping.

"Babe, I'm so exhausted. I'm bout to take a shower" 

"Ok babe, I'll order some room service and we can Netflix it up ok" he said picking up the hotel phone. She nodded as she walked into the bathroom and started to undress. Shew started up the shower and leaned on the sink  looking at her phone waiting for the shower water to run hot.

'Hey We made it <3 Chillin tonight, but hit me when yall land tomorrow. Nite sis. Love u' she texted Aria.

She stepped into the shower and let the hot water run over her head and through her head. 'Damn this bathroom is nice as fuck tho. Shit you could it like 8 people just in this shower' she thought to herself as she looked around. Nicole was so tired that even though she was in a lavish beautiful private bungalo on a foreign island, she just wanted to sleep.  'I cannot believe this...last week I was worried about a photoshoot, this week I'm in paradise with Michael B Jordan calling me babe. What the hell is happening?' she smiled. 

"Lawd what did I do to deserve this man" she laughed to herself as she started to lather herself up.

"Been paiently waiting...." he whispered , startling her as she turned to him leaning against the sink. She wiped the foggy shower door to try and see him. 

"Naw, keep going baby. Wash up" seductively. he took off his shirt and walking towards the shower. Leaning one arm against the door he started to rub his dick through his boxers as he watched Nicole rub the soapy sponge over her body.....sliding it slowly down her legs....bending over in front of him....and letting the bubbly soapy water slide down her back and over her ass. He was so turned on and kept licking his lips at the sight. She turned around and stared him dead in his eyes through the steamy glass doors. She motioned for him to come in, and he didn't hesitate to drop his boxers and step in. She latched onto his lips as soon as he got close. Leaning her body into his, their arms wrapped around each other as the water flowed between them. Nicole leaned back and looked Michael in his eyes.

"Mike..."

"Shhhhh...dont worry..I know" he ran his fingers through her hair, resting them behind her head. He leaned in and kissed her on her forehead, pausing for a moment before nuzzling her head aside of his. "I promise you Nik, I wont ever hurt you. Ok. I got you" . She leaned back to look in his eyes again, "You better not, be careful with me ok" as she pecked him on the lips. He returned the kiss but held his lips to her a little longer.She stepped back and looked at him with hunger in her eyes. He bit his bottom lip and the water continued to trickle down their bodies. He couldnt keep his gaze from running up and down her naked body. Granted this wasnt the first time he had seen her bare parts, but seeing her in front of him...naked..vulnerable...he could do nothing but take in all her natural beauty inch by inch. The way her hair stuck to her soaked skin....how the water droplets dripped down her face to her succulent lips...how her perky full breasts begged for him to suck on them....he could barely contain himself. He winced when he noticed he was biting down harder on his lip then he originally was, and started to turn to leave the shower when she grabbed his hand.

"It's ok...." she whispered..shy to look him into his eyes..her eyes searched the bottom of the shower waiting for him to get the hint. He put his fingers under her chin , lifting her head and eyes to his."Nik...I-""Michael...i need you" her eyes pleaded with him. He knew what she meant, but he also knew she meant it. He reached around her and shut off the shower.