mikey meets maria's mom

The next day:
The sun was bright on a clear day and in a house where a teenager is sleeping in her bed sound asleep wrapped up in the covers and cuddling with her favorite pillow of her dads shirt he last had before he past away. Its 8:30 am as her phone reads the time aloud, does a annoying ringtone of multiple beeps. maria: Zzzzzzz (suddenly wakes up from a good dream) really that was a good dream and now I can't go back and resume it( with a disappointed look) dannit.(checks the time) 8:40 am OK time to get dressed to do absolutely nothing but do chores, try to scare Mikey today.(with a evil grin on her face)when maria decides to get out of bed she walks up to her closet to see what she has to wear for the day. After taking 10 minutes to find a outfit and putting it on and trying on other clothes that might look better than the other maria has something to wear then walked across the hall to the bathroom to brush her hair and to wash her face to finally wake up and to start the day and to see Mikey later on the day. meanwhile in the sewers in a certain home of four turtles and their father who is a rat but was originally a human. Mikey and his brothers were having a lazy day in the lair were they do each others thing like Donnie fixing the toaster every time Leo uses it which means he fixes it almost every day, Leo likes to do extra training in the dojo when hes not in the dojo hes in the living room watching his favorite show space hereo's, Raph likes to punch the stuffed dummy to get some energy out or to let some anger out from something or he will sit in the living room to read his ninja magazines, mikey is in the kitchen talking to his pet ice cream kitty if hes not talking to ice cream kitty hes making some sort of weird topping pizza or hes eating pizza. later on the day after training mikey decides to get some fresh air aka to see maria again and to meet maria's mom for the first time and he was nervous mikey: what if shes scared of me?I wonder if she will like me?? what if she freaks out? well I guess I have to wait and find out. mikey was heading out to see maria while jumping from rooftop to rooftop until he reached Maria's window of her home then he looked in the window to see if maria was in her room which she wasn't and he thought he could call to tell her he was there by her window waiting to come in. (dials her number) continues to wait for her to pick up her phone then a couple of rings later she answers her phone maria; hey mikey whats up!. mikey; nothing much just outside your window waiting for you to let me in. maria; oh opps ill be up in a minute give me a second. mikey; okay its a little chilly out here . maria; ok see u in a little bit. Maria hung up the phone and put her phone down then was heading up the stairs to her room to let in her non human boyfriend so he can meet her mom. As maria let mikey in from The cold night air, mikey: thanks I was about freeze my shell off. Maria: ur welcome, do you have your illusion watch with you?. Mikey: yup! Right here!*points to his writes* maria: ok good. He turns his watch on and his human form covers his turtle form. The the two head down the stairs into the living room and sat on the couch while Maria's mom is in the kitchen making spaghetti Maria's second favorite food. *20 minutes later* Maria's mom: ok you two dinner is served!. Maria: mmmm smells great mom!. Mikey: wow smells amazing mrs. Stone!. marias mom: thanks its Maria's second favorite food. After dinner was over Maria's mom was showing Mikey a photo album of her and Maria's mom and some baby pictures of maria.

Mikey: awe she's so cute!😍 Maria's mom: yes she was and still is (looking at maria) (maria smiles) as there looking at other photos mikey begins to see a man with Maria and her mom

Mikey: awe she's so cute!😍 Maria's mom: yes she was and still is (looking at maria) (maria smiles) as there looking at other photos mikey begins to see a man with Maria and her mom. Mikey: who's that??(points to the photo) Maria's mom: thats Maria's dad he died of cancer when maria was really little. (Mikey looking curious) mikey: what was he like?. Maria's mom: he was really sweet and funny always a goofball he kinda reminds me of you mikey. Mikey: really? Marias mom: yea maria: wish I had some memories of him.

Maria's mom: yea he was great man(with a sad expression) but at least I have maria so I'm not alone

Sorry for taking so long to type this book just didn't have a lot of time to type or motivation but hopefully I will have more time.
- author