Kaneki X depressed! Reader

You felt empty. Your body, felt empty. Yourself always had problems with depression, but it just grew worse as each year seemed to be in slow motion. You've never self harmed, or have tried to commit suicide. Too afraid to die, but still suffering on this earth. Sure, you had a few friends and maybe some family there for you. But, they didn't understand.. what You mean by that, is they didn't take it seriously. They shrugged it off like no big deal. You eventually stopped asking for help, You felt annoying. You felt like a burden, just making people worried.

You became more and more depressed, anxiety and paranoia came over you. Sleep paralysis started happening, now not only was being awake suffering, but sleeping was hell. Kaneki, your boyfriend, was there for you no matter what. Ghoul or not, you cared for him deeply. You two have been dating for almost two years now, with one apartment big enough for two people. You guys weren't the lovey-Dovey relationship in public, that stuff was kept private. Most people guessed you were Brother and sister, which grossed you out and made Kaneki laugh. The point is, you two were perfect for each other.

On this specific night, you were laying on the floor, tears came down from your eyes. This was something that happened every now and then, a anxiety attack. Questioning if people loved you, if you were a good person, what people thought of you, and more. Your hands glued to your face, stands of (H/L) (H/C) hair between fingers. Your body was shaking furiously, crying uncontrollably.

Kaneki yawned as he walked to their apartment, thunder boomed in his ear. The white haired male had a handful of groceries. he knew (Y/N)'s time of the month was probably coming up soon, and bought some of her favorite treats and women items. He slowly opened the door with one hand, not being able to hear (Y/N)'s cries over the loud thunder...until he walked in and closed the door behind him. "Sweetie, I'm home!" He shouted but no reply. Kaneki's ears perked up, hearing cries of his loved one in the living room. He made his way to the living room, looking down at her shaking figure, he sighed. The Ghoul hated seeing (Y/N) like this, upset. Kaneki slowly and carefully sat next to her "(Y/N)..." he mumbled, starting to rub her back.

Kaneki's Point of View

I looked at my girlfriend, her shaking and crying figure worried me. I lightly started rubbing her back in circles,"(Y/N)..." I mumbled. I lightly sat her up, putting my head against hers. My hand rubbing her back, rose to her cheek as my other hand wiped her tears. "It's okay, (Y/N)-chan, I'm here now. I'm here for you, look at my hair, and my skin color. Do you see me Gray eyes?" I started talking in a soothing voice to her, I've known (Y/N) for awhile now, I've learned the best way to calm her down is distract her, by describing and asking simple questions you would ask a toddler.

She nodded, "I- I like your eyes...and your hair." She said and ruffled my hair a little,and then she lightly touched my eyelid and I closed my eyes for a few seconds. "Your skin color, it's pale." She said, and touched my arm. "Good job (Y/N), you're doing great! Do you remember my name?" I asked, slightly smiling at her-- she looked a little more happy. "Y-Yeah! You're name...name..it's Kaneki! Ken Kaneki!" She said and laughed a little.

I smiled as she was now a little more calm "You're strong, (Y/N). I'll always be here for you." I said and kissed her forehead gently, standing up and helping herself up.

(Y/n)'s pov
I slowly stood up with the help of Kaneki, he held me for a few moments and then smiled at me. "I bought some items to make cookies, do you wanna help make them?" He asked, I nodded, Kaneki lightly gripped my hand and led me to the kitchen.

Argh! I know, it's bad and short;; but I hope it gives you guys an idea of how I write! I can also do other characters too, and different animes. It would mean so much to me, if you could vote and comment a request!