~Adam~

A/N: Hey Guys! JoJo Here And So I've Been Watching Catfish A Lot Lately Cause It's My Favorite Show And I Wanted To Make An OC With A Catfish Scenario. I Hope You Guys Like It!
~~~~~~
Name: "Adam! That's The First Thing I Told You."
Age: "I'm 19."
Gender: "I Promise You I'm A Boy."
Sexuality: "I'm Openly Bi. I Made Sure To Not Hide That From You."
Species: "I'm A Human."
Personality: "I'm A Really Anxious Person. I'm Also Really Insecure About My Looks And My Personality. I've Always Been Insecure And I Hate It."
Looks: "You've Seen A Few Pictures."
Likes: "I Love Cats! They Help My Anxiety. I Also Love Coffee And Staying Up Late At Night."
Dislikes: "I'm Not A Fan Of Tea And I Don't Really Like Myself. I Know It's A Bit Weird."
Backstory: "I Grew Up At My Grandparents House With My Older Brother Aaron. My Parents Died When I Was Really Young So Our Grandparents Took Us In. I Still Live With Them But Plan On Moving Out Soon."
Other: "I Have An Emotional Support Cat. His Name Is Colby Like The Cheese."

~~~~~~~~~~~Scenario 1: You And Adam Have Been Talking For 2 Years And Haven't Met

~~~~~~~~~~~
Scenario 1: You And Adam Have Been Talking For 2 Years And Haven't Met. You Both Really Like Each Other But Adam Was To Scared To Meet Up. You Live In -Random State- And He Lives In -Other Random State- He Has Only Sent A Few Pictures And Doesn't Video Chat When You Ask. He Claims It's Because He's A Ball Of Anxiety And He's Just Insecure. You Suspect He's Catfishing So You Contact The Show. You Two Finally Meet Up And He Walks Out. It's Actually Him! You?

Scenario Two: Make It Up!