The News

Todoroki (P.O.V)

Chapter 1: *Run* That is what I thought when I listened to what my parents had to say to me when I heard that I was going to have to be a mate to a stranger.

*Run*, I considered over and, that's what happened I bolted out of the cave to the forest where it's already nightfall. I felt the grass on my paws like every time I did when I felt depressed or furious with my family but this crossed the line.

*Be someone's mate to a stranger though, I do know that my selected match is the daughter of the third most powerful pack, what was their surname again.......Yaoyorozu, yea that does seem right*.

I stopped at a hill I howled my rage away it was so loud I believed that the entire world caught it. When I finished, I thought back to that specific conversation that made me so mad.

--------------------------------- Flashback ---------------------------------

I walked into my parent's den to discuss what both of them needed. When I set my paw into the cave I can here very intense murmur's coming from inside each step I toke they kept growing.

Finally, I saw my parents, my mother fur is white has snow with eyes as grey as steel while my father as red fur has blood with turquoise eyes almost green. My fur is a mix of both of them white in my right side with my grey eyes while my left is red with turquoise eyes. Immediately when my mother and father noticed me both halted talking and observed me than looked at each other.

"Shoto a wolf from the Yaoyorozu pack came-" I stopped my father right at the middle of his sentence.

"let me guess they want me to mate the slut of a daughter," I answered while looking at them.

"SHOTO DO NOT SAY SUCH WORD'S IF YOU DON'T KNEW THEM UNDERSTAND" My mother yelled.

I looked at my mom shocked because she doesn't yell at me that much that's more my old man. However, when she does you don't wan't to ever get in her bad side last time I bad mouthed someone I got yelled at for 30 minutes straight.

"You will be mate's with the daughter of the Yaoyorozu pack do you knew why," He asked while looking at me intensely, I looked at him with no emotion furthermore I did not answer.

"Because they are the third strongest pack, they may not be the first strongest pack ever still it's worth enough....also if you don't do this I will take away your friends," He said I was beyond shocked that he will do that.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT" I shouted.

"YES I CAN" I snarled while glaring at the same time, "Now if you agree to be mates with the daughter of the Yaoyorozu pack plus if you don't Y'all have no friends tomorrow" My father finished, I nodded while looking down.

"Good we leave in 2 days, you can bring anyone you want," He turned away.

------------------------------- End Of Flashback -----------------------------

* I, Shoto Todoroki son of Enji Todoroki and Rei Todoroki alphas of the second strongest wolf pack in the world promise to not 'marry' the daughter of the Yaoyorozu pack* I thought

(I put marry because I did not want to put mate every time)

---------------------------------- 2 day's later --------------------------------

(They are going walk to meet Shoto father)

The day finally came to go to the Yaoyorozu pack plus I going to bring my future Delta which happens to be Fumikage Tokoyami and his mate, Tsuyu Asui also my future Beta, Katsuki Bakugo who happens to be taking his mate, Eijiro Kirishima. 

( Their information is in the first page)

"Tell me why we are going with you again," Bakugo states to me but then gets hit by Kirishima.

"Because like you and Tokoyami are my future beta and delta OK" I shot back to him, he just snorted back.

"Shoto right, at least he is letting us come," Kirishima said calmly

*yea because of that I have another reason to marry Yaoyorozu.* I thought

"HEY, I thought you were in my side," Bakugo says perplexed Kirishima just shrugs by him.

"Enough we have to go meet the alpha," Tokoyami announced while Asui nods beside him.

We look at each other and nod, we walk where my father is then the next thing I know we are moving out to the pack.